• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger 77/22 stock options

aznwolf118

Private
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2007
USA,
Hello,
Can someone point me to some stock options for the ruger 77/22
I check hogue and butler creek but was wantig something beside volquartsen which was what all the searchs keep pointing to.

Looking to replace the stock for a ruger 77/22 in 22wmr

Thanks

Re: Ruger 77/22 stock options

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck... </div></div>

What he said.

if you do find anything I'd be interested.

JMC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StudentOfTheArts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AZNWolf,
I have heard of a company I don't know the quality of the stocks. Hope this helps you...

http://rifle-stocks.com/ </div></div>
These are very very far from being finished stocks. If you're lucky it will even be inletted somewhat close to what you need. Mine is not even close, and it's for a SA Rem700.

Why does the 77/22 always get the shaft when it comes to extra goodies. I love the feel and function of the guns but the lack of add ons always kill its cool factor.

I have a order with captain Kirk for a 10/22 stock already and with the wait list I think the 77/22 project is on a back burner.
Still looking for the 77/22 stock options