• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia and China new currency.

Yea yea, I get it.
Go Murica and all that shit.
We're the best in the world, no one can compare.

Do you honestly think for even a second we could win in even a conventional war against both Russia and China at the same time ?
If you think for a second we would win.....wanna buy some Federal 22LR's ? only $50 a box of 50.
Our lying media has us so outclassing both it's not even funny.....what's our primary go to now....the F-35 fail plane ?
Funny that Russia has a spanky new SU-57, the Dongers have the new J-20.
I do not think for a second we could get air dominance....let alone ground and/or sea.
I won't even mention how far behind we are on the hypersonic missiles.
Oh, I just did, didn't I ?

You don't know shit from shinola about our military capabilities.

Everyone here knows that

Meet the new currency, same as the old currency. The BRICS currency will be a monopoly and Trojan horse for the overlords’ great reset. The same as the dollar and other central bank currencies, just more refined

This is a good primer to explain it

And this search result of The Corbett Report will be everything anyone needs to understand what is really going on. All you need to do is be willing to read and believe what you see

When all those countries abandon the US dollar and they all come home, massive inflation will result without another dollar being printed. The power of our currency rides on the fact that it is distributed across the world. That’s at least how I understand it.
additionally, it continues to be the world currency as much as the euro and yen tried over the past 30 years because we will actually pay back loans

banking and credit rating are really just putting a numerical value to the perception of payment

as much as the economy of china is growing and russia is...well russia, the world banking system will not trust either of them not to cook the books

its the trust in the USD to always be there good or bad that allows it to be used across borders

all countries work on a deficit, its not like the rest of the world has a balanced budget so its not like we are the only ones over spending

thats also why there isnt a huge push for crypto as a legitimate nations money system.

the ability to hack and manipulate numbers is too great being there is no physical property/money

even in insane inflation like germany after WW2, when they were only printing one side of money because it was worth so little the piece of paper still had a value

additionally, it continues to be the world currency as much as the euro and yen tried over the past 30 years because we will actually pay back loans

banking and credit rating are really just putting a numerical value to the perception of payment

as much as the economy of china is growing and russia is...well russia, the world banking system will not trust either of them not to cook the books

its the trust in the USD to always be there good or bad that allows it to be used across borders

all countries work on a deficit, its not like the rest of the world has a balanced budget so its not like we are the only ones over spending

thats also why there isnt a huge push for crypto as a legitimate nations money system.

the ability to hack and manipulate numbers is too great being there is no physical property/money

even in insane inflation like germany after WW2, when they were only printing one side of money because it was worth so little the piece of paper still had a value
What right does the present govt have to any trust?

What right does the present govt have to any trust?
Trust compared to other governments…we know they are morons

Just so happens the other countries are even worse off.

England, germany, Italy, Russia, China….does anyone think they are a better bet for solidity 50 years from now…nope

Trust compared to other governments…we know they are morons

Just so happens the other countries are even worse off.

England, germany, Italy, Russia, China….does anyone think they are a better bet for solidity 50 years from now…nope

There’s always someone who sucks even more, but that’s never a good sign of success.

Reactions: ken226 and Im2bent
There’s always someone who sucks even more, but that’s never a good sign of success.
100%… I guess we’ll have to take being the less retarded of the bunch.

But as long as you faster than the slowest guy the bear won’t get you lol

You don't know shit from shinola about our military capabilities.

Everyone here knows that
Well there you are little boy....hi there.
Everyone knows your incredible skills in literacy and the art of cohesive arguments.

Oh, wait, that's not you.
You're just the little boy with insults and nothing more.

Step 1- grow up
Step 2- evolve
Step 3- grown ups are talking, go clean your basement room.

Reactions: wade2big