• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia and China new currency.

The BRIC has been coming for awhile.

The U thing is interesting.

Capitalism evolving. *SuRpRiSe!* USA is over - nice run but the Republic is failed and others are taking the lead. We were all that until we weren't...wait! We'll reelect Trump and he'll fix it. :LOL:

VooDoo

Reactions: Jack's Dad
Capitalism evolving. *SuRpRiSe!* USA is over - nice run but the Republic is failed and others are taking the lead. We were all that until we weren't...wait! We'll reelect Trump and he'll fix it. :LOL:

VooDoo
I wouldnt give up on the ingenuity of freedom over slavery, but its time for some changes.

Money, Economics, Money, Capitalism, Money, Markets, Money, is all gonna evolve the next few decades. What was will be no more - what comes no one knows. The Old Ways are fucked and going forward "who calls the shots" is yet to be determined but I'm betting it won't be America/USA. Watch closely, Grasshopper, and learn from what really *is* as opposed to what we perceive it to be. The World doesn't care about America anymore. They got over it and they are moving along. Hopefully America will/can keep up and we can but not with heads up asses.

IMO, the US is owned and operated by people out of touch and only concerned with personal wealth and power. The next few decades are gonna be real hard on Traditionalists, Conservatives, and folks who can't flex/adapt/change and roll with the New World Order which will either be embraced or it's gonna run US over.

VooDoo

So two third world shitholes, where the average commie makes less than the average Mexican, made their own shitty commie currency?

Honestly I could give a shit. china and russia don’t have the juice to do shit to the first world, our biggest threat is our own greedy and incompetent government.

Almost two. Your off by three.

5 currently, with 3 more considering signing on.

Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa plan to issue a “new global reserve currency.”

“The matter of creating the international reserve currency based on the basket of currencies of our countries is under review,” Putin said at the time. “We are ready to openly work with all fair partners,” he added. Additionally, Turkey, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia are considering joining the BRICS group.

The countries involved make up 44.4% of the global population.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgecrusher
Folks don't be reading history and that's the problem.

Back at the start of this country, after a war, everyone expected as usual we would weaponize our currency and banks against the former enemy side and seize their stuff and all that normal stuff.

The USA didn't because "rule of law and international fair play" and all that, folks took notice and that secured the place of the Dollar as something that could be invested in.

Unfortunately in recent years and now gung ho with Russia, the US government went full on with weaponizing the currency and the banking system as part of the vision of a USA based global empire of you do what we say when we say it, for what we say it, or we take all your money.

Lots of folks have been pretty grumpy about the USA using the Dollar and it's world reserve currency and trading status to essentially control and plunder the wealth of other nations, but now the USA kind of pissed of some of the biggest producers of actual stuff (Russia, China, India, Arabs) that everybody is now openly talking about let's have a new currency that is not subject to the crazed whims of the imperialist USA.

It will take some time, but the biggest result will be the inability of the government in the USA to print their way out of economic depression without causing almost instant hyper inflation.

Almost two. Your off by three.

5 currently, with 3 more considering signing on.

Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa plan to issue a “new global reserve currency.”

“The matter of creating the international reserve currency based on the basket of currencies of our countries is under review,” Putin said at the time. “We are ready to openly work with all fair partners,” he added. Additionally, Turkey, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia are considering joining the BRICS group.

The countries involved make up 44.4% of the global population.

44% of the population who makes less in a month than I spend on Starbucks, also that 44% is responsible for most of the worlds trouble.

Maybe if they can get the DRC and other power houses like Ethiopia they’ll really take over 😂

So basically this is a handful of third world countries with major humans rights issues and other major issues trying to compete with the US, UK, Germany, etc?

I mean what would I do without shit chinese products and waste of my time indian tech support, honestly for the amount of pollution and disease china spreads, the utter filth that is know as india combines with being like the scammer capital of the world, I’d be happy to let them do their own shit and not remotely be involved. I’ll take those odds.

Those shit holes trying to compete with the USD reminds me of this

200.gif

It has nothing to do with the new Rus/Chink monetary thing.

It has EVERYTHING to do with them making a pact intentionally against the US.
Does anyone think this was NOT done to weaken the US dollar even further ? AND to make a whole new Axis power to stand against us in the (very soon) upcoming war ???????

Quit looking at the surface, look into the why's when they do shit like this.

china's and Russian new currency

View attachment 7919002
bet the horse poop will still be worth more .
The US government is working extremely hard to destroy the cohesiveness of US culture and destroy it’s financial system at the same time. The big tree is rotten everywhere underneath the bark.

Money, Economics, Money, Capitalism, Money, Markets, Money, is all gonna evolve the next few decades. What was will be no more - what comes no one knows. The Old Ways are fucked and going forward "who calls the shots" is yet to be determined but I'm betting it won't be America/USA. Watch closely, Grasshopper, and learn from what really *is* as opposed to what we perceive it to be. The World doesn't care about America anymore. They got over it and they are moving along. Hopefully America will/can keep up and we can but not with heads up asses.

IMO, the US is owned and operated by people out of touch and only concerned with personal wealth and power. The next few decades are gonna be real hard on Traditionalists, Conservatives, and folks who can't flex/adapt/change and roll with the New World Order which will either be embraced or it's gonna run US over.

VooDoo
If I had a dime for every Democrat who said we were over and done I’d be rich. Basically the point of every Democrat President since Jummy the peanut farmer has been to make us weak and manage a decline. Remember in the 80s when the Japanese were going to own us and be our new masters? Democrats suck fucking Dick. Anyone who votes for them is an anti-American, fucking moron. You’re welcome.

Does anyone think this was NOT done to weaken the US dollar even further ? AND to make a whole new Axis power to stand against us in the (very soon) upcoming war ???????

It’s more likely to result in china going into another century of humiliation as they segregate themselves from the first world who actually buys their cheap labor and has the real money and innovation.

Russia nearly broke themselves trying to retake some tiny shitty combloc country.

The rest are ancillary characters at best

Yea yea, I get it.
Go Murica and all that shit.
We're the best in the world, no one can compare.

Do you honestly think for even a second we could win in even a conventional war against both Russia and China at the same time ?
If you think for a second we would win.....wanna buy some Federal 22LR's ? only $50 a box of 50.
Our lying media has us so outclassing both it's not even funny.....what's our primary go to now....the F-35 fail plane ?
Funny that Russia has a spanky new SU-57, the Dongers have the new J-20.
I do not think for a second we could get air dominance....let alone ground and/or sea.
I won't even mention how far behind we are on the hypersonic missiles.
Oh, I just did, didn't I ?

Yea yea, I get it.

Do you honestly think for even a second we could win in even a conventional war against both Russia and China at the same time ?
If you think for a second we would win.....wanna buy some Federal 22LR's ? only $50 a box of 50.
Our lying media has us so outclassing both it's not even funny.....what's our primary go to now....the F-35 fail plane ?
I do not think for a second we could get air dominance....let alone ground and/or sea.

Conventional war? We ain’t lining up troops with muskets

Russia can’t even handle Ukraine

china is more or less also a paper tiger

They both know it, the only question is what would happen if they hit the nuke button, because that is their best option, navy they wouldn’t hold a candle, aircraft wise maybe a little better, but not much, and without a carrier group wouldn’t matter, If we were cool with not putting boots on their dirty soil, just keeping them in their box, outside of a nuke war I don’t think that could stop us.

I think I if the grown ups basically embargoed them, the little commies would eat the big commies and it would all just turn into a even more ghetto ghetto for them.

Ideally isolate them till they are in shambles, and eradicate the full combloc, people who hold that mindset are worse than any plague.

Yea yea, I get it.

Conventional war? We ain’t lining up troops with muskets

Russia can’t even handle Ukraine

china is more or less also a paper tiger

They both know it, the only question is what would happen if they hit the nuke button, because that is their best option, navy they wouldn’t hold a candle, aircraft wise maybe a little better, but not much, and without a carrier group wouldn’t matter, If we were cool with not putting boots on their dirty soil, just keeping them in their box, outside of a nuke war I don’t think that could stop us.

I think I if the grown ups basically embargoed them, the little commies would eat the big commies and it would all just turn into a even more ghetto ghetto for them.

Ideally isolate them till they are in shambles, and eradicate the full combloc, people who hold that mindset are worse than any plague.
What many people aren’t thinking about that I think some may have strategized, is that we are somewhat drained on many levels right now and if Russia, China, the overtaken Pakistan and Iran ever teamed up, yes we would likely be toast. Add in strife and civil issues at home (catch my drift) then the backdoor would be completely wide open while we focus our efforts and resources elsewhere, especially if they are ever able to disarm the majority of the public. You got to think long game. Again, I’m not convinced someone hasnt already strategized this very thing. And with these idiots we have running the show? No I don’t have a lot of confidence that America would make it.

Reactions: ken226
Interesting as well is that Egypt, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are jumping on the bandwagon.

Turkey is a NATO member, and we're currently dependent on Saudi Arabia for oil. If Saudi Arabia decides they wanna be paid for oil in Russo Petro Dongers, or whatever they're gonna call it, they would fuck is pretty good.

What many people aren’t thinking about that I think some may have strategized, is that we are somewhat drained on many levels right now and if Russia, China, the overtaken Pakistan and Iran ever teamed up, yes we would likely be toast. Add in strife and civil issues at home (catch my drift) then the backdoor would be completely wide open while we focus our efforts and resources elsewhere, especially if they are ever able to disarm the majority of the public. You got to think long game. Again, I’m not convinced someone hasnt already strategized this very thing. And with these idiots we have running the show? No I don’t have a lot of confidence that America would make it.

Maybe, however they have to know our missiles fly true and our navy and air are tier 1, they might “win” but it would be

Last edited:
Interesting as well is that Egypt, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are jumping on the bandwagon.

Turkey is a NATO member, and we're currently dependent on Saudi Arabia for oil. If Saudi Arabia decides they wanna be paid for oil in Russo Petro Dongers, or whatever they're gonna call it, they would fuck is pretty good.

Why we invaded Iraq va Saudi (where the 9/11 guys were from) well….

Shit, apparently we can’t even get parts to repair most cars these days as I know several mechanics who own their own shops and most of them have almost 100 cars sitting because they can’t get parts. That should be alarming to people in and of itself. America has to get back to being a major producer of its own things. This relying heavily on other countries for things is going to be a very costly mistake at some point. Wars ain’t always about superior militaries and equipment. A lot of people could argue that China is outmaneuvering us...and look who we have running the country.

"Ruan". The new China-Russia currency will be called the "Ruan", pronounced like the English word "Ruin".

Folks don't be reading history and that's the problem.

Back at the start of this country, after a war, everyone expected as usual we would weaponize our currency and banks against the former enemy side and seize their stuff and all that normal stuff.

The USA didn't because "rule of law and international fair play" and all that, folks took notice and that secured the place of the Dollar as something that could be invested in.

Unfortunately in recent years and now gung ho with Russia, the US government went full on with weaponizing the currency and the banking system as part of the vision of a USA based global empire of you do what we say when we say it, for what we say it, or we take all your money.

Lots of folks have been pretty grumpy about the USA using the Dollar and it's world reserve currency and trading status to essentially control and plunder the wealth of other nations, but now the USA kind of pissed of some of the biggest producers of actual stuff (Russia, China, India, Arabs) that everybody is now openly talking about let's have a new currency that is not subject to the crazed whims of the imperialist USA.

It will take some time, but the biggest result will be the inability of the government in the USA to print their way out of economic depression without causing almost instant hyper inflation.
When all those countries abandon the US dollar and they all come home, massive inflation will result without another dollar being printed. The power of our currency rides on the fact that it is distributed across the world. That’s at least how I understand it.

Shit, apparently we can’t even get parts to repair most cars these days as I know several mechanics who own their own shops and most of them have almost 100 cars sitting because they can’t get parts. That should be alarming to people in and of itself. America has to get back to being a major producer of its own things. This relying heavily on other countries for things is going to be a very costly mistake at some point. Wars ain’t always about superior militaries and equipment. A lot of people could argue that China is outmaneuvering us...and look who we have running the country.

As much as Trump fucked up playing into the covid BS, he was right on lots of things, America being fully independent was sure as hell one he was right as rain on.

China isn't out maneuvering us. Our politicians sold us out.

Amazing what 10% gets ya

I remember seeing this and thinking, shit that’s not too much, “are these [senators] still available?”

Shit, I’d have paid 15k to just lower the speed limit by my house, not much more fucks asbestos victims 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Tims
Fair point! But they are going around the world buddying up to people and offering them help, some of them places we kind of left in ruin. They seem to be taking advantage of some of these burned bridges and are taking a very diplomatic approach on the surface. They are heavily investing in South America...as just one example. With all that said, our politicians selling us out arguably is a strategy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tims
44% of the population who makes less in a month than I spend on Starbucks, also that 44% is responsible for most of the worlds trouble.

Maybe if they can get the DRC and other power houses like Ethiopia they’ll really take over 😂

So basically this is a handful of third world countries with major humans rights issues and other major issues trying to compete with the US, UK, Germany, etc?

I mean what would I do without shit chinese products and waste of my time indian tech support, honestly for the amount of pollution and disease china spreads, the utter filth that is know as india combines with being like the scammer capital of the world, I’d be happy to let them do their own shit and not remotely be involved. I’ll take those odds.

Those shit holes trying to compete with the USD reminds me of this

200.gif

Mmmm I don't think you realize how many raw materials we currently get from India and China to actually produce stuff here in the U.S.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Mmmm I don't think you realize how many raw materials we currently get from India and China to actually produce stuff here in the U.S.

I’m fine on not having a glorified golf cart electric car, but over a decade or half secluded, I’d wager we’ll get a better deal out of their full slave labor and minerals

Per Russia, that Ti thing is another issue, and a aerospace issue.

I’m got on not having a glorified golf cart electric car

Per Russia, that Ti thing is another issue

You good on not having lubricants, coatings and pharmaceuticals (other industries would be affected as well)?

You good on not having lubricants, coatings and pharmaceuticals (other industries would be affected as well)?

How much of that can we not find outside of china?

*personally china is one of the only places I would support carpet bombing into a fucking parking lot

Doesn’t it make you guys feel great that we got people on top of these issues? Oh wait...they too worried about trans people in the mil, abortions and your semi fully auto AR or ARs with braces. Remember this is transitory inflation...🤣. I’m sure China just a transitory problem too.

Reactions: AMGtuned
India can fuck off, it’s half rate tech because they speak English(ish

They code and scam slightly better than a trained chimp

You can tell them to F off all you want but it doesn't change the fact that we need them as a RM supplier.

I have no clue if it's true or not, as it's impossible to know for sure what is news and what is lies, but it sounds like serious trouble is brewing in China, first the people are fed up with the Covid lockdowns and starting to curse the CCP, then bank runs and possible eminent collapse of a bunch of banks.

If that is true, the CCP might be in a mood to say the best way to stay in power is a war to rally the country together.
It would also make them very interested in some new currency agreement that would give more value to their own currency.

Who knows, but the stage could be being set for a wild end to this year.

I have no clue if it's true or not, as it's impossible to know for sure what is news and what is lies, but it sounds like serious trouble is brewing in China, first the people are fed up with the Covid lockdowns and starting to curse the CCP, then bank runs and possible eminent collapse of a bunch of banks.

If that is true, the CCP might be in a mood to say the best way to stay in power is a war to rally the country together.
It would also make them very interested in some new currency agreement that would give more value to their own currency.

Who knows, but the stage could be being set for a wild end to this year.
Don’t worry, Poopy pants has got this.

Don’t worry, Poopy pants has got this.

If that fucker is paid, I’d wager all his lucidity comes back very quickly

Remember how Hillary had severe early onset alzheimer's when she was called before congress, but got over it right quick after the hearing. “I do not recall”

Do you honestly think the world will last that long ?
Lotsa itchy fingers on nuke triggers.
Well, that or completely inept fingers in the Potato's instance.

2030 will be well into, if not later part of Trib .

Trib ?
Tribunal .... that would be nice, but I don't think that's where you're going, is it ?

Why i don't by anything made in China...

We fucked Egypt by supporting, Morsi.

El-Sisi was the goal f every operation Bright Star in the 80s and 90s.

When he did what he was trained to do Kerry sanctioned him.

US has been declining since Sept 10, 2001.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer