• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russian Guns and Ammo Imports Halted as of September 7, 2021

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
The Biden State Department has banned imports of Russian-made firearms and ammunition. Russian firearms and ammo importation will be blocked for a minimum of 12 months starting September 7, 2021. The State Department Notice states:

New sanctions imposed today under the CBW Act include:
Restrictions on the permanent imports of certain Russian firearms. New and pending permit applications for the permanent importation of firearms and ammunition manufactured or located in Russia will be subject to a policy of denial.

Hypocrites. They do this while giving terrorist groups even better stuff.
Also, they stopped the sanctions on Nord Stream 2 which will bring a hell of a lot more money to Russia. The ammo ban is not to hurt Russia, but an end around on gun control. The ammo imported from Russia helps to keep ammo cost down here in the US.

There will still be Russian ammo for a while, but the cost will go up. I see 7.62x39 going for .48 a round now. The big thing is when the ammo does stop coming because the price on 9mm, 45 ACP, 5.56 and others will go up because we import that from Russia too. So, glad I listen to AJ and stocked up over the years.

Hi,

You all do know that new sanction is only for new and/or pending Form 6 applications right, lol?

So the already approved permits are not affected at ALL!!! And being damn near everyone that imports these items in any kind of quantity is sitting on approved permits with massive annual quantities listed.

Even more so damn near everyone importing these items as a business damn sure should have had the basic understanding this was coming down the pipe and got new, larger quantities approved even though they already had existing Form 6 approvals.

Before these fake ass sanctions were even publicly announced Russian manufacturers were repackaging their products in Serbia, Czech, Montenegro, etc etc so any company that says their prices are now tripled due to supply will be coming to and end is full of shit and lying to your face.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

You all do know that new sanction is only for new and/or pending Form 6 applications right, lol?

So the already approved permits are not affected at ALL!!! And being damn near everyone that imports these items in any kind of quantity is sitting on approved permits with massive annual quantities listed.

Even more so damn near everyone importing these items as a business damn sure should have had the basic understanding this was coming down the pipe and got new, larger quantities approved even though they already had existing Form 6 approvals.

Before these fake ass sanctions were even publicly announced Russian manufacturers were repackaging their products in Serbia, Czech, Montenegro, etc etc so any company that says their prices are now tripled due to supply will be coming to and end is full of shit and lying to your face.

Sincerely,
Theis
But, but, where am I supposed to direct my misplaced indignation?

Saiga figured out a way around the ban, others can too. Not saying that a usa branded weapon is more desirable than a russian counterpart, prob the other way around.

i know since saiga usa became a thing, i have not seen a single one. Used to see imports all the time at stores, for “cheap”.

Hi,

The import restrictions put in place back in Reagan's day in regards to the VRA (Voluntary Restraint Agreement) between USA and Russia are more damaging to businesses and consumers than this fake sanction will ever amount to.

New firearms manufactured today in former USSR countries cannot be imported because they are not specifically listed as exceptions in the VRA...well no shit they are not listed because the company(s) were not even formed yet, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
So you are saying this is another political posturing line of horseshit?

R

Also, they stopped the sanctions on Nord Stream 2 which will bring a hell of a lot more money to Russia. The ammo ban is not to hurt Russia, but an end around on gun control. The ammo imported from Russia helps to keep ammo cost down here in the US.

There will still be Russian ammo for a while, but the cost will go up. I see 7.62x39 going for .48 a round now. The big thing is when the ammo does stop coming because the price on 9mm, 45 ACP, 5.56 and others will go up because we import that from Russia too. So, glad I listen to AJ and stocked up over the years.
agreed. I didn’t stock up enough.

Sincerely,
Theis

But, but, where am I supposed to direct my misplaced indignation?
It won’t effect those that are good now but a form 6 has to be renewed what every year? So, it could still impact a lot of people.

Hi,

How is it really going to affect a lot of people exactly??

The same companies that import these items for a living have already submitted new Form 6s for importation of remanufactured aka repackaged products from empty warehouse companies that Russian companies had established in other countries already.

Does anyone really think a person in Turkey could spin up an ammo manufacturing facility so quickly, lololol
Same said for Serbia..
Same said for Czech..

Yet the "new" Serbia company has 50 million rounds of 7.62x39 available...
And GROM in Poland all the sudden has 70 million rounds of 22LR available...

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
But, guy guy on YouTube? And, that other guy on YouTube… They both said… And, they have, like, 100,000 followers.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Hi,

The same companies that import these items for a living have already submitted new Form 6s for importation of remanufactured aka repackaged products from empty warehouse companies that Russian companies had established in other countries already.

Does anyone really think a person in Turkey could spin up an ammo manufacturing facility so quickly, lololol
Same said for Serbia..
Same said for Czech..

Sincerely,
Theis
So where have all the Tula primers been hiding?

Still repackaged ammo and arms are considerably more expensive than what we used to buy directly.I am not certain how that reflects on orders for 50mio rounds but I am certain there is cost to these acrobatic maneuvers, everyone along the way takes their cut.

So where have all the Tula primers been hiding?

Hi,

Who said they were hiding, lol?
Tula has no problems selling every single million they release for component sells, hahaha.
Problem is consumers in the USA still want them for 1990 prices so why even bother bringing them in when they sell no problems in any of the other countries on this planet.
Also...they make more profit on loaded ammunition that uses those same primers so that gets priority for damn sure :)

Sincerely,
Theis

There is no ban on Afghanistan as far as I know , we should get some sort of discount since we paid for it already.

Someone mentioned its all made in Ukraine :ROFLMAO:
Like said Ukraine is not even a blip on the arms market.
Russian ammo repackaging for the whole 760mio rounds + change will line many pockets for years to come.

Import-Numbers-255x390.png

Hi,

Same said for Serbia..
Same said for Czech..

Sincerely,
Theis

Yeah so now we'll see if the gov approves or denies them.

Yeah so now we'll see if the gov approves or denies them.

Hi,

Except there is NO jurisdiction, sanctions or embargoes that would lead to them not approving them unless the exact person listed on the new companies was listed as a nonapproved person directly.

These things are not as spooky and complicated as people make them out to be.

As I said...another round of fake ass sanctions.

IF USA Gov wanted to really do anything remotely "harmful" to Russia it would be levy the International World to put sanctions on Rosoboron Export directly via name. But instead even the sanctions Bush, Trump, Obama, etc put on Russia exempted Rosoboron export

Sincerely,
Theis