• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russian soldier beats mother to death gets hero's burial for serving the Wagner Group

That was the offer.
die in battle and you will be buried honourably.
Survive the war and be pardoned.

This is something that has been very common throughout history, even here.

That was the offer.
die in battle and you will be buried honourably.
Survive the war and be pardoned.

This is something that has been very common throughout history, even here.
I reckon in this situation we got the better outcome.

I just assume all Russian soldiers are criminal, raping, murdering, walking war crimes waiting to happen. Communists aren’t people. Never got to fight them, but have run a thousand miles singing about killing them. I have lived my whole life with them as my enemy and that’s never going to change. I like the Russian people, their food, much of their culture, but their military is always going to cause a war face on me. Sorry, I’m fully indoctrinated.

The Ukrainians are the fucking same thing as “Russians” to me. Two states of the USSR. That said, one side is the aggressor, and the other the defender in a civil war. Do you have any idea how many enemies we’ve fought where the Russians supported our enemy? How about every single one since WWII. Fuck them.

Reactions: BLEE and 338dude
The Ukrainians are the fucking same thing as “Russians” to me. Two states of the USSR. That said, one side is the aggressor, and the other the defender in a civil war. Do you have any idea how many enemies we’ve fought where the Russians supported our enemy? How about every single one since WWII. Fuck them.
We did the same

Putin should win this one since the politicians are cleaning up with all the money we are sending to Ukraine. The people of Ukraine should of grabbed that comic by the throat a long time ago before Putin began lobbing rockets at everything.

I just assume all Russian soldiers are criminal, raping, murdering, walking war crimes waiting to happen. Communists aren’t people. Never got to fight them, but have run a thousand miles singing about killing them. I have lived my whole life with them as my enemy and that’s never going to change. I like the Russian people, their food, much of their culture, but their military is always going to cause a war face on me. Sorry, I’m fully indoctrinated.
I never fought them either, except like you in taking a stand against it. One of my criteria for determining the worth of a system is, "Can I, and all others, come and go freely? Does it, at its core, respect and promote individual liberty? " If we dont have that in common, then we have no basis for any further discussion on any topic. Why? Because free will and self determination, regardless whether from some divine or not, is our greatest possession. If you dont recognize that then I am nothing but a slave to you.

Seems with the western world doing stolen elections and deviancy maybe putin is better

Instead of castros son , potato head and whoever stole Brazil

Etc

Which real “enemy” was fought by the US? Who was the threat? The real enemy of the people are the ones controlling the US gov’t who are ordering brainwashed and naive young men to fight their wars for profit.

So a CCP aligned newspaper is telling you about evil Russians, and you're scooping it up and spreading it?

C'mon Mags, you should see right through shit like this. China loves us supporting Ukraine and perpetuating the war. Guess who is getting millions upon millions of barrels of Russian crude at a discounted rate this whole time? You guessed it, Commie China...

BTW, Wagner loves the cock. Dozens upon dozens of Middle East and South Asia shitter walls can't be wrong.

One may think he is "happy", but very few people will ever feel the happiness that Kyle Rittenhouse felt when he learned that the two shitbags whose lifeblood he drilled out with 62 grains of Mach 3 hate and discontent were communist child rapists.

Hope it was slow and agonizing for the matricidal mofo in this piece too. Killing the person who gave birth to him. Many people out here right now WISH that they can have their deceased mothers back with them, and that shitstain? If I were in his unit, I'd plunge a Bowie knife through his guts repeatedly one night as he sleeps. No threats, no warning, just like how Christopher Scarver bashed Jeffrey Dahmer's head in at Columbia Correctional Institution at Portage, Wisconsin, on November 28, 1994.

Reactions: 101st
One may think he is "happy", but very few people will ever feel the happiness that Kyle Rittenhouse felt when he learned that the two shitbags whose lifeblood he drilled out with 62 grains of Mach 3 hate and discontent were communist child rapists.

Hope it was slow and agonizing for the matricidal mofo in this piece too. Killing the person who gave birth to him. Many people out here right now WISH that they can have their deceased mothers back with them, and that shitstain? If I were in his unit, I'd plunge a Bowie knife through his guts repeatedly one night as he sleeps. No threats, no warning, just like how Christopher Scarver bashed Jeffrey Dahmer's head in at Columbia Correctional Institution at Portage, Wisconsin, on November 28, 1994.
Maybe she was a shit mum. It happens.

Fuck Russia. Great whores but everything else is pretty shit unless you remember the ol’ days of Liveleak and all the silly ways Russians fucked up other Russians.

China can have its cheap oil. When Poontang’s larynx is plucking a tune on a single piano wire we’ll put that shithole China in its place. Seeing as they’ve eaten their way through dogs and cats and rats they’ll munch eachother once we turn the economic screws on them.

this thread
1673595954582.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fig
I never fought them either, except like you in taking a stand against it. One of my criteria for determining the worth of a system is, "Can I, and all others, come and go freely? Does it, at its core, respect and promote individual liberty? " If we dont have that in common, then we have no basis for any further discussion on any topic. Why? Because free will and self determination, regardless whether from some divine or not, is our greatest possession. If you dont recognize that then I am nothing but a slave to you.

Have you looked around the USA lately?

Maybe she was a shit mum. It happens.

Fuck Russia. Great whores but everything else is pretty shit unless you remember the ol’ days of Liveleak and all the silly ways Russians fucked up other Russians.

China can have its cheap oil. When Poontang’s larynx is plucking a tune on a single piano wire we’ll put that shithole China in its place. Seeing as they’ve eaten their way through dogs and cats and rats they’ll munch eachother once we turn the economic screws on them.

And you are prepared to lead this charge to battle.

Show us your war preparations.

Or your hardline is for others to follow through on?

Reactions: Darayavaus
They are about ready to make a ukranian Chris Kyle, or Carlos Hathcock, or an Audie Murphy if you will. People believe this bullshit. As soon as public favor begins to wain, they invent a hero. Some Aw Shucks fella with boy next door looks who interviews like everyone's grandson. They will make up some ridiculous stories about his (probably going to be a girl this time) amazing, awe inspiring, death defying feats and selfless heroics, putting their own lives in danger to save others. Support for the war will go through the roof just in time for a key election cycle, and some of you will run out and buy t-shirts with this hero's face plastered all over it. It's a bullshit game that plays out in every conflict. This is not a war, it's a media circus designed to hide the international transfer of wealth from the US to the Communists. Obama caught too much heat for sending pallets of shrinkwrapped cash to the Iranians directly, so this is the solution.

I trust the US govt as much as I trust the govt of China or Russia. I love my country and the principals it was founded, but the current crop of people running the US govt are as much of shitbags as the shitbags in Russia or China.
Exactly. I mean, remember Vietnam 🤦‍♂️

They are about ready to make a ukranian Chris Kyle, or Carlos Hathcock, or an Audie Murphy if you will. People believe this bullshit. As soon as public favor begins to wain, they invent a hero. Some Aw Shucks fella with boy next door looks who interviews like everyone's grandson. They will make up some ridiculous stories about his (probably going to be a girl this time) amazing, awe inspiring, death defying feats and selfless heroics, putting their own lives in danger to save others. Support for the war will go through the roof just in time for a key election cycle, and some of you will run out and buy t-shirts with this hero's face plastered all over it. It's a bullshit game that plays out in every conflict. This is not a war, it's a media circus designed to hide the international transfer of wealth from the US to the Communists. Obama caught too much heat for sending pallets of shrinkwrapped cash to the Iranians directly, so this is the solution.
Easier to say Propaganda 101 is about to be implemented.

R

Killing the person who gave birth to him. Many people out here right now WISH that they can have their deceased mothers back with them, .
Just being able to reproduce doesn't make one a mother, nor deserving of raising children.

Mine for instance was an emotionally disturbed individual who was very abusive. While I work to remember the good parts, and wish her well on her journey, I can say I havent grieved a moment. I sincerely hope that if there is a life after this one we find ourselves on better terms.

And there were far worse than mine.

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
So a CCP aligned newspaper is telling you about evil Russians, and you're scooping it up and spreading it?

C'mon Mags, you should see right through shit like this. China loves us supporting Ukraine and perpetuating the war. Guess who is getting millions upon millions of barrels of Russian crude at a discounted rate this whole time? You guessed it, Commie China...

BTW, Wagner loves the cock. Dozens upon dozens of Middle East and South Asia shitter walls can't be wrong.
Honestly, I didnt check the source. As I recall there were various sources reporting this and I just picked one. Whether all were just copies of one I cant say. Your point is valid so I posted another source below.

ussanews.com › 2023/01/12 › russias-latest-war-heroRussia’s Latest War ‘Hero’ Is Convict Who Beat Mom to Death

A middle-aged Russian man sent to prison for beating his elderly mother to death has been honored as a hero in Russia’s increasingly deranged war dystopia. Sergei Molodtsov, 46, was killed

This is a good thing. You do not understand how wonderful this really is. Freed up a prison cell for another shithead, got rid of a fucking criminal, punished him for killing mom and saved one 18y/o conscript from a horrible death. All for the cost of a $100 dollar box and some plastic flowers, used wounded vets on light duty to drop the box.

Win.............................................win.