• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ryan from Green Bay

rjjahner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2012
Wisconsin
Well I have been on a few other forums, which I love so much so I thought I can become a member on this one as well and help buyers and sellers with my knowledge, and I love buying and selling..

Especially rem 700, cooper 21, rem 40x, and high end optics love the glass and clarity..

Looking forward to either meeting some of you at the gun range or at a competition..

Heck yeah another Packers fan! I'm from Wisconsin but currently stationed down in Georgia. It's been a rough time only getting 3 or 4 Packers games a year on TV down here. Any good places to shoot up near Green Bay?

Nicolet is nice and close, but haven't become a member yet (not sure about the "have to be NRA" to join) - I usually shoot the public range in Shiocton, can get out to 560 yards.
TheRange.jpg

Welcome Ryan! If you are looking for a range, I belong to a private hunt club in Oshkosh that has ranges out to 1400 yards!! Let me know if you want some info.