• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos S&B 4-16x42 in Cerakote FDE

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
Did this one today in Cerakote Flat Dark Earth. First time i've done the lettering highlights, think I finally got it figured out. Was trying several methods, and finally got the technique down right. Looks much better with the lettering highlighted after the paint.

Branden

Re: S&B 4-16x42 in Cerakote FDE

ok can you please tell me how you got the letters highlighted? or how you did it. I have started duracoating things and Ive been afraid of touching my scopes.. it looks great!

That looks so good!! I really like the lettering. I need to send one of mine up to you one day.

Looks very good, you definitely got the technique down.

Yeah, I think you got the lettering figured out alright! Ridiculous nice. Looks factory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, lettering looks about as pro as it gets.</div></div> This ^^^^ Good job!

SB, that color is so beautiful I think I will look into getting my next rig and scope painted this color at least as a base. It looks like this color could blend into almost any environment.

willing to sell it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ak74u28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">willing to sell it? </div></div>

Not mine to sell. It's a customers scope.

Branden