• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B P4FL Ranging Bars

thehun

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2018
    School me on this reticle. I've bought a PMII 5-25 with this reticle and I am going to give it a good run.

I wanted this reticle due to its uncluttered design while still being able to range with it.

I have found the subtension read out on the reticle...but what do the ranging bars equal to in meters or yards? Is it spec'd for a torso or head measurement or something else?

Sorry...newbie...

If my memory recalls it is head...but wanted to check with you all...

I believe it ranges 200-400-600-800...could be wrong on that as well...

Belt to top of helmet, so equal to 1yd./1 meter on a @6 ft tall American/European Adult Male at that numbered range in meters.

School me on this reticle. I've bought a PMII 5-25 with this reticle and I am going to give it a good run.

I wanted this reticle due to its uncluttered design while still being able to range with it.

I have found the subtension read out on the reticle...but what do the ranging bars equal to in meters or yards? Is it spec'd for a torso or head measurement or something else?

Sorry...newbie...

This should help a little bit.

1587488651811.png

Heck Yes...Thank you. Where did you find that?

Well...the optic I originally bought was a mislabelled ad...so instead of being an older PMII 5-25x56 DT at $1799...it ended up being the new Ultra Short 3-20x50 P4FL CCW MRAD FFP and gave me $175 back...so scored one for $1625...can't complain one bit. I have received over 15 pics to confirm the purchase to make sure it wasn't a fluke and came from a reputable seller off eBay.

Well...the optic I originally bought was a mislabelled ad...so instead of being an older PMII 5-25x56 DT at $1799...it ended up being the new Ultra Short 3-20x50 P4FL CCW MRAD FFP and gave me $175 back...so scored one for $1625...can't complain one bit. I have received over 15 pics to confirm the purchase to make sure it wasn't a fluke and came from a reputable seller off eBay.
    Damn, that's a deal! Sorry for necroposting lol. Was just looking for info on this reticle. Just bought a 520 US with MSR2 and either want a 5-25 with that or the new p5fl.