• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S & B users

Re: S & B users

Hey I have a question. I traded my 4-16 for a 3-12 for my M40A3 build, and the scope is great has all the extra features and normally I would prefer its CCW turrets with the windows but the USMC modles have the premier turrets I believe. How do you get those USMC turrets? Is it even an option cause I couldn't find it on the site. Thanks for any help

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blakheaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I have a question. I traded my 4-16 for a 3-12 for my M40A3 build, and the scope is great has all the extra features and normally I would prefer its CCW turrets with the windows but the USMC modles have the premier turrets I believe. How do you get those USMC turrets? <span style="color: #CC0000">Is it even an option cause I couldn't find it on the site.</span> Thanks for any help </div></div>

PMII 2-12x50 MTC

Yes it is illuminated and thank you for the link. It wasn't an option on the American site that i was looking at and I think it would be easier just to have the turret redone as opposed to trading. I will have to make a call or two.