• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S.H.O.T. Show 2012 Optics Update by SWFA, Inc.

Re: S.H.O.T. Show 2012 Optics Update by SWFA, Inc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However, that might be just what they did with the new .10MIL knobs... like the 5-20XSS!! I will be finding out soon...

DK </div></div>

That would be sweet. I think that would drive the price up quite a bit though. Either way I am anxiously awaiting some pics and specs on these new models...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However, that might be just what they did with the new .10MIL knobs... like the 5-20XSS!! I will be finding out soon...

DK </div></div>

That would be sweet. I think that would drive the price up quite a bit though. Either way I am anxiously awaiting some pics and specs on these new models... </div></div>

I would think it would put it in a similar price point with the 3-9x ... if so I would still be game for one.. I would jump on a 12x hd even if they offered it..

Like I said I love my 5-20hd but it just too much scope for the limited shooting I do. I have been considering sending it on its way and replacing it with a 10x HD, but with this 12x in the works I'll just wait it out.

Any links to the VX series. I fancy one on my hunting set up if they MK6 series is anything to go by.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The new 12x42 classic SS will have the Mil-Quad reticle and .10 mil adjustments (5 mils per turn).

All of these will also have the Mil-Quad and .10 mil adjustments too. Available this spring.

SS 6x42
SS 10x42
SS 10x42 M
SS 16x42
SS 20x42 </div></div>

My gun safe hold about a dozen brands of rifles. Most of them wear one brand of scope, SS, there are many good reasons for that situation.

Will you be offering any special deals for trades on hold 1/4 MOA? I would like all my SWFA family to be the same. 3-9x, 10x, 5-20x. Btw, thanks for a great product at a good price. One last question, is the 5-20x 50BMG safe? I don't remember your site having it listed as such.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The new 12x42 classic SS will have the Mil-Quad reticle and .10 mil adjustments (5 mils per turn).

All of these will also have the Mil-Quad and .10 mil adjustments too. Available this spring.

SS 6x42
SS 10x42
SS 10x42 M
SS 16x42
SS 20x42</div></div>

Thanks SWFA....
smile.gif

Actually relieving that there's something coming out that's affordable for me lol...

You guys answered my prayers that I emailed you about several months ago, specifically a mil-adjusted 12x. You just won over a customer for life, all over again. I will put those on my .22 trainers as soon as funds permit.

THANK YOU.

SS 6x42
SS 10x42
SS 10x42 M
SS 16x42
SS 20x42 </div></div>

Very Nice !!!! This will sell a LOT of scopes ...

Agreed, can we get some ballpark pricing on these?
Thanks,
Rath

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sapper524</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The new 12x42 classic SS will have the Mil-Quad reticle and .10 mil adjustments (5 mils per turn).

SS 6x42
SS 10x42
SS 10x42 M
SS 16x42
SS 20x42 </div></div>

Very Nice !!!! This will sell a LOT of scopes ... </div></div>

Looks like my planned SS purchase just went on hold until these new models roll out. Been dying for SS quality but with mil/mil at a price I can (hopefully) afford.

We are absorbing all additional costs invovoled in changing the classic SS line to Mil-Quad and .10 Mil clicks, so they will remain at their current price points of $299.95 and $399.95 for the 10x42 M.

Price and availability on the HD 1-6x24 has not been finalized. We plan to start shipping this spring and we plan to bring them in under $1k.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are absorbing all additional costs invovoled in changing the classic SS line to Mil-Quad and .10 Mil clicks, so they will remain at their current price points of $299.95 and $399.95 for the 10x42 M.

Price and availability on the HD 1-6x24 has not been finalized. We plan to start shipping this spring and we plan to bring them in under $1k. </div></div>

Good deal, thanks for the update!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are absorbing all additional costs invovoled in changing the classic SS line to Mil-Quad and .10 Mil clicks, so they will remain at their current price points of $299.95 and $399.95 for the 10x42 M.

Price and availability on the HD 1-6x24 has not been finalized. We plan to start shipping this spring and we plan to bring them in under $1k. </div></div>

That's awesome. Will definitely be in for a couple of these!

Great stuff here! Looking forward to the 1-6 coming out.

I can't wait for the 12x mil/mil. Going to pick one up as soon as possible.

What will the line thickness be on the new reticle? Will it be the same as the 5-20 at .05 mil on all of the fixed power models?

The SS line has lots of class as do the people that bring them to you. Quality like the SS line at this price point allows more voting people to obtain shooting skills and join the ranks of those who enjoy rifle-craft. We all benefit. Thanks SWFA.

I quit trying to play this game of what who and when, buy once cry once is always the advice on Snipers Hide, so I am getting a USO from a Hide member.