• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft S.S.S - Tutorial

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    Seeing as things have slowed down somewhat, and many here are not as distracted in general, here's the opportunity for some open dialogue on the third 'S'.

(Ironic, or Moronic?)

So, let's just assume that the first 'S' has been taken care of, and the topic in itself is covered. (Hypothetically speaking, of course)

Regarding the second 'S', about how much/deep/extensive is best (on average, of course) and then the further question of how much 'what' is best to apply, and 'when'?

The "what" being along the lines of:

Lime (powder)
    Lye
    Lime (juice)
    Lie (with profanity, of course)
    Ammonia (According to Agent Smecker, this is the be-all, end-all, home-run-guarantee'er and Super-Saver for all)

Feel free to add anything else (that starts with 'L' or not) that is known to have proven exemplary effects on the 'Subject'.

And the final 'S', well, speaking for myself, I am just going to shut-up about it. Do you feel the same, or do you have something to "Share"?

whistle.gif
    cool.gif
    whistle.gif

Re: S.S.S - Tutorial

Hypothetically speaking,...of course.

It's very dependent on the type of ground, time line ect.
    Hoffa knows, but he is still keeping it to his self. In the south, tub grinders an the 1000 hp wood chippers are king, for trash disposal. Could be Jimmy is still trapped between a few layers of plywood or chip board, somewhere.
    A farmers field that is a final is easy to lime an hide. If I was using Ammonia it would be anhydrous, though.

For a topic that is so often referred, it is so little discussed. Here's the chance. Should it be in a different forum?

My Lady has asked, what would be the best thing to plant, pertaining the topic? Begonias?
    wink.gif

Depends on the soil, don't treat it to grow something not native.

if we are talking about what I think we are talking about...been told in the desert around vegas, that large bags of kitty litter and lye can be used with good results. dig hole deep enough to keep the Subject 2 feet below surface, line bottom with litter, about 1" to 2" thick, sprinkle with lye...place subject, add rest of lye, a little extra water to speed things along, and cover completely with the rest of the clumping kitty litter...and the removed dirt/sand. makes a kind of "odor proof" coffin so to speak...from what i've been told.
    smile.gif
    no, i've never used this, not even for local vermin or groundhogs that keep eating my garden...

It seems to me,
    Deeper is better, if you could say dig 4 feet down,
    Or deeper using shoring, in your spare time long before you need it
    Cover it with a rock, then if you ever did need it.
    You wouldn't be in a rush and go shallow out of fear.

There is always the "T" to go with the "S's".

T as in Train.

Seem to remember a story about a wolf tracking colar found on a coal train heading east.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is always the "T" to go with the "S's".

T as in Train.

Seem to remember a story about a wolf tracking colar found on a coal train heading east.</div></div> Classic! Epic!! and Genius!!!

Hmmm... I had a GF once in south Fl. Her ex husband put a GPS tracker on her SUV. It took a long ride north on I95, on a semi truck trailer.

He called her, PISSED! Ha, don't think he got his tracker back.

Sorry about the sidetrack OP.

Out here, two ways to handle that, pigs or gators.... both work.

BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW!

KILL!
    KILL!
    KILL!

Scott Peterson method... Blue barrel cement a boat and the bottom of lake Michigan. End Of story.

never had anything to do with"this" put i,ve been told pigs eat everything

depends on what you have to work with, there is a reason they bury folks six feet under, at six feet dogs can't smell the body, so i'm told. if all you have is a lake, you have to take the lungs out, and fill the body cavity with rocks, so i'm told again. if you have a nice freezer, the body will keep indefinably...maybe a bit freezer burnt...hehehe
    now, if we're talking the more four legged kind, with perhaps a collar of sorts...put one through the kidneys, and let it run off, then get out of there. You only have so much time before it dies, and the body cools to the point of setting the transmitter off. it isn't the collar you have to worry about, its the dildo shaped thing in the body cavity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mis-guided child2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought we were gonna be enlightened on how to shit, shower and shave....
    </div></div>

So did I. Thought lye a sounded a little harsh.
    eek.gif

You always hear about people being discovered in a shallow grave.....You never hear.

"They were found 25 feet below gound buried inside there suburban......."

CAT_1_2m3_EXCAVATOR_330B_634416692621228709_2.jpg

Im blessed with local steel mills and abandoned coal mine shafts. And have buddies working in both fields. Dumping the object into a ladle of molten steel works, as well as sending it for a ride down an abandoned mine shaft in the middle of nowhere

Jig, dumping ANYTHING with any amount of moisture whatsoever into a crucible of molten anything, is the pre-cursor to a Very Bad Day with a lifetime of reminders and regrets.

But I get your intent. Really I do. I just wouldn't want anyone to actually think of trying. Explodicated is a word that just doesn't cut it with enough vigor.

Like dumping a turkey into hot oil only 1000x worse I would think.

Burried a couple of horses 10 feet down. Dogs never disturbed them and no issue with soil sinkage. Had to use a back-how, but construction is construction, right ?

Lee.

Up here you "get rid" of the "problem" during the winter, then during break-up when all the cute forest animals wake up starving, problem solved. If you are telling yourself that you don't want to wait until winter, it's handy to know that our seasons run: June, July, August and winter. But that's just what I have been told.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">never had anything to do with"this" put i,ve been told pigs eat everything
    </div></div>
    where I live this is the answer.

Yup, pigs will eat <span style="text-decoration: line-through">anything</span> everything. Don't keep souvenirs, that's what gets you caught.
    I've also been told, allegedly secondhand from some guy I know who knows a guy, that had a federal agent say to him, "Dig a vertical shaft about 12 feet deep. Drop the body in it, backfill to six feet, widen the hole and drop a horse or cow in it, and cover it the rest of the way." This was in regards to a troublesome crackhead neighbor/thief.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For a topic that is so often referred, it is so little discussed. Here's the chance. Should it be in a different forum?

My Lady has asked, what would be the best thing to plant, pertaining the topic? Begonias?
    wink.gif
    </div></div>

I recall a movie about a dinner club with a green decanter and a blue decanter but cannot recall the name of it...anyway they chose to plant to tomatoes on top of "fresh" topsoil...

Composting Works!

If you have the time, and can contain yourself.....

The EPA requires Composting of all dead farm animals.....and yes it works. To the point that there are no large bones or teeth left. A large cow might take up to 16 weeks, smaller animals are way 'mo faster.

The easiest way is to just set it on the ground, and pile cow manure mixed with a bit of straw on it. Won't be much left in a couple of weeks, mix it a bit, then let it sit again and even the large bones will be gone.

http://www.mda.state.mn.us/news/publications/animals/compostguide.pdf

No use getting any fancier than that...if it/they deserved shooting, then they deserved having a pile of cow manure stacked on 'em.