• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

S%#ts getting weird in Illinois

Well make up your minds. If I'm going to die from this B/S at least allow me to start shooting up all the ammo I have first. Would Someone be kind enough to supply a few of my favorite targets?

You’ll live. Just stay away from people and where they’ve been.

Dude, if you can't remember the last time you had to triage out your last critical care capability while watching those unlucky enough not to make the cut die, then I can honestly say you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Just for a very small interjection,

the care here, in this a.o., in 60 years hasn't had an emergency triage and have to watch them die, to include a recent tornado that overwhelmed the system very short term.

A lot of medical staff has NOT seen it/experienced it in an emergency in their lifetime. Their mileage will vary. They have been taught from day one to expect it, just havent seen it yet.

Yes, people are seen by them to die bc in some cases, no treatment will save them, make them comfortable, say goodbye.

They may see the over-run soon enough though.

Now, a city 100 miles north of us, whose population exceeds the multiple hospitals' capabilities, cant say what the care givers 'here' will say from their limited experience. Those care givers will echo you. Strongly.

57696E54-D6BE-4776-B238-3A7A55DB73C9.jpeg

I think im just gonna start doing it, and hope it catches on....#Trendsetter