• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors S&W 1911 PD TRS & back up

remy

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2008
DSC01947.jpg

DSC01948.jpg

DSC01946.jpg

Re: S&W 1911 PD TRS & back up

Just curoius but what did the 1911 run you?? Its a nice looking 1911. I had my Kimber painted those colors.

I have seen them from $900 and up but if you look around you can get a decent deal...This is really a nice 1911 for the money and it shoots excellent.

I have a Gunsite 1911PD on layaway here locally. I'm really looking forward to getting it home.

I hemmed and hawed over the full size or 4.25" barrel for weeks and I'm pretty sure the gun shop wont let me back in to hold either ever again...but I'm happy with it. It is much lighter than a standard but shoots excellent (my opinion). Shot it yesterday for the first time and grouped very well (while concentrating I was able to almost touch 3 fairly easy) but even rapid fire all were within about 8" give or take, which are good shots if it counted. But being that it was a new gun and my first 1911 I was basically blasting for fun. No marks or fit issues to speak of and not that I'm an expert and I know this isn't a custom but I was very impressed with it.