• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors S&W M&P 9 Spec Ops

Silverbullet2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2009
Near Seattle, Wa.
Hey Guys,

I have been on the lookout for a M&P 9 Spec Ops, anyone seen one, or better yet held one? None of the sources I have available to me at the range has them, or even lists them. Anyone know what the thread pitch is on the barrel? Thanks, JPG

Re: S&W M&P 9 Spec Ops

I don't think that is a model S&W actually produced. I saw the nutnfancy article with one and poked around the internet, and I found no listing of such a model. I think someone just painted spec ops on the slide and installed a threaded barrel.

I believe the S&W # is 150398. 4.75" barrel, 3 17-rd mags and thread is 13.5 X 1 LH. My dept had one for T&E, nothing special besides the threaded barrel, obnoxious lettering :}, and i'm pretty sure there was a lanyard hole on the takedown tool end. Shot the same exact way as our M&P9s

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vin Roc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe the S&W # is 150398. 4.75" barrel, 3 17-rd mags and thread is 13.5 X 1 LH. My dept had one for T&E, nothing special besides the threaded barrel, obnoxious lettering :}, and i'm pretty sure there was a lanyard hole on the takedown tool end. Shot the same exact way as our M&P9s </div></div>

What he said....just your run of the mill M&P9 with a threaded barrel, but if that's why your looking for it, then it should work for ya.