• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns S&W M&P Shield 9mm

I like killing them too. Plus they make good BBQ.

In case you can't find any, the Lithia feed store next to the Ace Hardware (Hwy 39 and Lithia Pincrest) has plenty of whole corn, cracked corn and Antler Max.

20190830_131130.jpg

They should be out and feeding hard just before this storm rolls in.
Are you going to hunt this weekend?

Sleep is overrated. NOT!!!
Got up at 2:45 Sunday to go 75 miles offshore. I was wiped out when I got home around 7pm.

It took until yesterday before the pain and soreness went away.

Still haven't received a response from JTAC. Decided to send another email on Tuesday, so I'll see where that goes.

I really want to drive over there, but they have that warning on their FB page. So, I'll just have to be polite and wait for a response.

Hope your buddy whacks a pile of pigs

Just to update this I've shot the stink out of my Shield now and can't believe I'm saying this but like it as much as my P226. Never felt that way about a subcompact plus my skinny ass can wear it all day and not feel or show it. Was out yesterday in board shorts, t-shirt and Reefs soaking up some sun walking neighbors dog can't believe how good the Tulster IWB is for skinnies.

Reactions: lash
PSA is still offering M&P Shields at $250, only now they’re including a $50 rebate from Smith&Wesson. Total price is now $199.99 after rebate! The rebate is valid through 12/08/19.

best carry gun for the money by far!!!!! surprisingly accurate as well. by the magguts spring to get the extra round, its well worth it
That's what surprised me.....not on the 1st shot, but follow up shots I really don't notice much b/t Shield and 226(although I'm a big fan of the Shield PC trigger). The Hi Viz sights I really like was thinking about dropping them on my 226 if they make them haven't checked.