• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

S Williams, I don’t get it

The voice is just weird as fuck. It's like a cross between a dude and females typical pitch and sounds so weird. I lifted in a gym that had a couple and it was just weird but damn I can only imagine how tight that V was.
There were a handful in one gym I lifted at years ago that spanned the entire spectrum. One girl basically turned herself into a dude that wore makeup, this is the wrong way to do it… Another girl, who ended up winning her pro card, was very careful about what & how much she took and was smokin-ass hot.

Reactions: AngryKoala
There were a handful in one gym I lifted at years ago that spanned the entire spectrum. One girl basically turned herself into a dude that wore makeup, this is the wrong way to do it… Another girl, who ended up winning her pro card, was very careful about what & how much she took and was smokin-ass hot.

Yup, just stay away from the chick running a gram of test every week.

You want an interesting conversation? Ask the sports orgs how they judge testosterone levels in females. Black women have testosterone levels similar to men.
Do they taste like sardines if testosterone is high?

Didn't she piss off the feminist and/or tranny community by saying that men are better tennis players than women or something like that? If I remember that right, then she's cool in my eyes for that alone.
Not sure; but Martina Navratilova sure pissed on the trans community. And she's lesbian and was destroyed by the LGBTQ+RSTUV community for her outspokenness.

No doubt Serena is the most dominant of all time (IMO). Martina was dominant, but not for this long. Steffi Graff was dominant, but again, not for this long. Martina Sharapova again, dominant, but not nearly as long.

But, she's MUCH bigger than she was when she started playing in the pros. ALmost doesn't look like the same person.

The one thing that gets me though is how people think she could beat any top ranked man. I've talked to a few college coaches and my old coach who was pro at one time (I think he knocked off the 8th rated at the time) and they all are like...NO contest. Even the best woman could not win a match off any man in top 100. I did call BS when most said...not even a game off top 10. Serena...I bet could hang.

Last edited:
Not sure; but Martina Navratilova sure pissed on the trans community. And she's lesbian and was destroyed by the LGBTQ+RSTUV community for her outspokenness.

No doubt Serena is the most dominant of all time (IMO). Martina was dominant, but not for this long. Steffi Graff was dominant, but again, not for this long. Martina Sharapova again, dominant, but not nearly as long.

But, she's MUCH bigger than she was when she started playing in the pros. ALmost doesn't look like the same person.

The one thing that gets me though is how people think she could beat any top ranked man. I've talked to a few college coaches and my old coach who was pro at one time (I think he knocked off the 8th rated at the time) and they all are like...NO contest. Even the best woman could not win a match off any man in top 100. I did call BS when most said...not even a game off top 10. Serena...I bet could hang.
Reminds me of guys saying Rousey could beat male UFC fighters.. lol, just no. Absolutely not. Not even any current or past woman champion could hang with any pro male fighter, period. The difference is far too great. And it’s plain to see. Female MMA simply ain’t that entertaining 99% of the time. There’s nothing there as far as power behind the strikes and the speed and technique would be atrocious by man’s amateur standards.
The dumb trans idiot did lose to a woman, but a actual pro dude who ain’t on estrogen and shit absolutely ain’t losing to any female and I’ll take that to the bank.

Reminds me of guys saying Rousey could beat male UFC fighters.. lol, just no. Absolutely not. Not even any current or past woman champion could hang with any pro male fighter, period. The difference is far too great. And it’s plain to see. Female MMA simply ain’t that entertaining 99% of the time. There’s nothing there as far as power behind the strikes and the speed and technique would be atrocious by man’s amateur standards.
The dumb trans idiot did lose to a woman, but a actual pro dude who ain’t on estrogen and shit absolutely ain’t losing to any female and I’ll take that to the bank.
I can see Serena winning a single game of 3 sets; but I think there would have to be almost all unforced errors on the male pro's part. Again, top 100 would slaughter her. Though, now that I think about who's in the top 10 mens, I can see her 6-0,6-0,6-0. Top 100, maybe a game and that's with a ton of unforced errors.

Personally I couldn't imagine being on the other end of my court to my two tennis heros...Ivan Lendl or Novak Djokovic. The amount of top-spin they can generate on a serve is STAGGERING. I've seen what a former pro who was in top 200 could do and he actually REFUSED to serve it anyting over 50% to me!!!! That 50% was like HO LEE SHEEEUTTT!!!!!!!!!! (35 years ago...today...hell, serve it to me at 5% please)

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I can see Serena winning a single game of 3 sets; but I think there would have to be almost all unforced errors on the male pro's part. Again, top 100 would slaughter her. Though, now that I think about who's in the top 10 mens, I can see her 6-0,6-0,6-0. Top 100, maybe a game and that's with a ton of unforced errors.

Personally I couldn't imagine being on the other end of my court to my two tennis heros...Ivan Lendl or Novak Djokovic. The amount of top-spin they can generate on a serve is STAGGERING. I've seen what a former pro who was in top 200 could do and he actually REFUSED to serve it anyting over 50% to me!!!! That 50% was like HO LEE SHEEEUTTT!!!!!!!!!! (35 years ago...today...hell, serve it to me at 5% please)
This was discussed several years ago when one of the “equity, equality, inclusion” hysterias was in full swing. I remember that some actual rankings were argued about but the general consensus was that she’d get smoked by every decent college player, even in her prime

Typically, a woman’s Olympic team will get blown out by a good boys U15 team. I think the women’s national soccer team lost by nearly 20 points to the boys U15 team.

The best woman would get obliterated by a top 500 man.

I always laughed when they say she could beat up Shaq. I would like to see a picture of her next to shacks arm. Yea arm bar him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shaq boxed with Oscar De La Hoya, on Shaq VS. He took some shots and never even staggered. ITs hard to knock out a 14 pound melon.:ROFLMAO:

She can whip all of us at tennis, even at the ripe old age of 40. She has more money than all of us put together and she has 23 Grand Slam victories.

If you tried, she would probably whip your ass arm wrestling too. Maybe you should shut up?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
The best part of the Open.

Serena is a great tennis player...but lets not forget Margaret Court. They seemed to have decided to push her aside because of her conservative views.