• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lol. I paid $870 for my SA-35 and have no regrets.

Mine is a 3 digit serial number. If I run into extraction issues, no worries. Not hard to fix.

You’ll like it.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited - maybe ever so irrationally so - although it sounds like it may be a while before it arrives. Hopefully this wait gives Springfield enough time to address any issues, and if not, it will be another project that provides a learning opportunity for the kids and I.

Everyone is so damn serious. It's OK to have a range toy, and it's OK to use the manufacturer's warranty to address issues because presumably any serious firearms user is already stacked pretty deep in pistols of the "combat" or "hard-use" types (or whatever we're calling stuff to convey the message that it's way more badass than the wimpy self-defense stuff of the plebs).

I look forward to the reasonable and well-thought responses :ROFLMAO:

83f.png

I think it is great. I adore old school handguns. I just don't particularly adore the Hi Power, other than for how it looks and feels in your hand.

Correct. The Brits just replaced their BHP with Glocks in the last 10 years. They ran them from 1954 to about 2014. Alot of those pistols were ran hard, put away wet.

Like any pistol, neglect maintenance such as spring replacement and it will dramatically lessen the lifespan of the gun.

Good enough for royalty as well:
f4f9f338c41eea1fce9061a435b49bbb.jpg
Dumbing it down with a non-royal Hamilton. This was before he got infected with wokeism.

Milt Sparks has the summer special II in stock for the SA-35.