• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sad statistics

The point I was trying to make is the police chief answers to someone in the city, this is really a key thing. The city manager or whoever can say yes you will. Chief is no I will not. Ok there is the door. Not one single thing you can do, it is that simple. The sheriff being elected there is quite a bit in getting anyone elected removed from office. Current events in TX and DC should show that real clearly. There is oversight sure, but it needs to be quite the mess, and like in TX you really need to have a bucket of evidence to prove he was screwing his secretary kind of thing. Like in Jackson Co MO.

This is what I was trying to say. Elected officials are not "employed", they are elected. So all that same deal in getting rid of them is still there.

I can't speak to anyplace else, but here in MO CCW info is held by the sheriff by state statute. There are other things as well like sex offenders. We report those to the state and the state puts out their own statewide map. Many people think the state keeps up with them but they do not. It is all done at the county level. Lots of little things like this people are confused about.

sorry babbled again.
Yeah that's true, but that's just another tough decision and the whole point that so many are making. That's akin to saying "my pension ". At this point with where all policing has come to, hard choices have to be made just like the rest of us. Passing it off as "just following orders" just doesn't cut it anymore.

Yeah that's true, but that's just another tough decision and the whole point that so many are making. That's akin to saying "my pension ". At this point with where all policing has come to, hard choices have to be made just like the rest of us. Passing it off as "just following orders" just doesn't cut it anymore.

With as close as I am to retirement, I see that "my pension" very clear and I do not want to loose that. Or I should say I can't loose that and continue to live as I do. I have been pretty smart with my money I think, paid off the house and cars, but there are still expenses, first time I had to pay tax on the house was a bit of a shock....and I live in a "cheap" county tax wise.

For me, three years ago it was a.....well I will have to really look at my continued employment here. Now it is still the same. I want to ride out the last 639 days, but I could walk out today if I choose to. Despite the issues with "work", issues everyone has I want to stay till the end when I said I would retire. Leaving early in my mind makes me a "quitter". I don't like that, but it is a "me" thing.

Point I was trying to make is people see one story this or that, and lump "all" into that. A very lefty thing to do. Judge all by the actions of a few. Tens of thousands of people in my line of work and we see 1% with issues. Do you think you could find that in any other place where the microscope is on you that deep.

Like I said I can only speak to MO, as far as I know not one of them bent over for the feds when they wanted CCW info. They are not all like that, you just see it more.

Reactions: Ronws
With as close as I am to retirement, I see that "my pension" very clear and I do not want to loose that. Or I should say I can't loose that and continue to live as I do. I have been pretty smart with my money I think, paid off the house and cars, but there are still expenses, first time I had to pay tax on the house was a bit of a shock....and I live in a "cheap" county tax wise.

For me, three years ago it was a.....well I will have to really look at my continued employment here. Now it is still the same. I want to ride out the last 639 days, but I could walk out today if I choose to. Despite the issues with "work", issues everyone has I want to stay till the end when I said I would retire. Leaving early in my mind makes me a "quitter". I don't like that, but it is a "me" thing.

Point I was trying to make is people see one story this or that, and lump "all" into that. A very lefty thing to do. Judge all by the actions of a few. Tens of thousands of people in my line of work and we see 1% with issues. Do you think you could find that in any other place where the microscope is on you that deep.

Like I said I can only speak to MO, as far as I know not one of them bent over for the feds when they wanted CCW info. They are not all like that, you just see it more.
I get that, and I'm certainly not directing anything towards you personally. I know a LOT of cops personally and I know there are some good ones and I also understand being invested in a career and being at a certain age and the idea of just quitting being a really damn difficult proposition. We all have a lot of hard choices to make and they are going to get a LOT HARDER sooner than latter. You, me, and every other freedom loving American. We've let it get to the point where fixing it isn't really possible.

That all said, (not directed at you personally ) what these other guys constantly rave about is this. If you work in a corrupt system, you are a part of that system. This is a fact. The rest of us choose to not be a part of that system and don't get the benefits of that system and also pay for that very system. I would never celebrate or belittle a cop being murdered, and I absolutely understand this just isn't as black and white and simple as some make it out to be. You also have a responsibility to your family right? Just quitting your job isn't something any of us can do without major consequences for us and our families. It's just not that simple nor am I trying to depict as such, just explaining that ultimately, you are either a part of the corrupt system or you aren't, and the politicians and all can't do their domination of all of us normal folks without your guys in that system with the guns.

Not a clue. He's short and fat...

State laws here the sheriff has say. State can't get involved unless invited. He makes the feds follow the rules and runs them off unless they have an actual Fed case.
Where is this Utopia?

I get that, and I'm certainly not directing anything towards you personally. I know a LOT of cops personally and I know there are some good ones and I also understand being invested in a career and being at a certain age and the idea of just quitting being a really damn difficult proposition. We all have a lot of hard choices to make and they are going to get a LOT HARDER sooner than latter. You, me, and every other freedom loving American. We've let it get to the point where fixing it isn't really possible.

That all said, (not directed at you personally ) what these other guys constantly rave about is this. If you work in a corrupt system, you are a part of that system. This is a fact. The rest of us choose to not be a part of that system and don't get the benefits of that system and also pay for that very system. I would never celebrate or belittle a cop being murdered, and I absolutely understand this just isn't as black and white and simple as some make it out to be. You also have a responsibility to your family right? Just quitting your job isn't something any of us can do without major consequences for us and our families. It's just not that simple nor am I trying to depict as such, just explaining that ultimately, you are either a part of the corrupt system or you aren't, and the politicians and all can't do their domination of all of us normal folks without your guys in that system with the guns.
So, if all the good guys refuse to work in a corrupt system, who will the corrupt system engage - ANTIFA and BLM. That certainly gives me a warm and fuzzy.

So, if all the good guys refuse to work in a corrupt system, who will the corrupt system engage - ANTIFA and BLM. That certainly gives me a warm and fuzzy.
If all the good guys did do that, there would be much more than just replacing them. There would be real action and the citizens would support them too. That's just another "well if I didn't do it, someone else would" as if that justifies anything. A situation such as we find ourselves in has no easy or smooth or nice outcome. Some outcomes are much better than others though

Reactions: Fig

There are people who cry about a problem. There are people who do something about the problem.

On theory it's in the sheriff's authority in his county and the state constitution says so, but that is why the courts get involved, to parse out exactly who's authority abides where. The county sherif is basically the most powerful law enforcement officer there is, in his county is the key words there. Each state constitution looks similar to this, and the sherif is sworn to uphold it.

SECTION 1. That all freemen, when they form a social compact, are equal in rights; and that no man, or set of men, are entitled to exclusive, separate public emoluments or privileges, but in consideration of public services.

SEC. 2. All political power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their benefit; and, therefore, they have, at all times an unalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform, or abolish their form of government, in such manner as they may think expedient.

SEC. 3. No person within this state shall, upon, any pretence, be deprived of the inestimable privilege of worshipping God in the manner most agreeable to his own conscience; nor be compelled to attend any place of worship, nor shall any one ever be obliged to pay any tythes, taxes, or other rate, for the building or repairing any place of worship, or for the maintenance of any minister or ministry.

SEC. 4. No human authority ought, in any case whatever, to control or interfere with the rights of conscience.

SEC. 5. No person shall be hurt, molested, or restrained in his religious profession, sentiments, or persuasion, provided he does not disturb others in their religious worship.

SEC. 6. The civil rights, privileges, or capacities of any citizen, shall in no way be diminished, or enlarged, on account of his religious principles.

SEC. 7. There shall be no establishment of religion by law; no preference shall ever be given by law to any religious sect, society, denomination, or mode of worship; and no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under this state.

SEC 8. Every citizen may freely speak, write, and publish his sentiments on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of that liberty.

I don't know all the state constitutions as I do Alabama but most are similar I'm sure.
So, still just a theory. And what is going to happen when a deputy arrests a g-man? What about a deputy arresting a city police officer who is "arresting someone for not wearing a mask"?

I get it, the sheriff is sworn to uphold the state's constitution. So, has the state defined what actions by the FBI or ATF are crimes?

In Texas, state people rejected the ATF's clamp down on suppressors. But no FFA is going to sell one without the tax because they will lose their FFL if they do that.

So, the state needs to step up and do something about the ATF. Or the ATF comes here with more guns and some IRS agents working overtime and then what?

So, all I can see is that a deputy can arrest for the same things as always. But what if FBI investigations are not defined as crimes or even infringing on someone's religion?

So, still just a theory. And what is going to happen when a deputy arrests a g-man? What about a deputy arresting a city police officer who is "arresting someone for not wearing a mask"?

I get it, the sheriff is sworn to uphold the state's constitution. So, has the state defined what actions by the FBI or ATF are crimes?

In Texas, state people rejected the ATF's clamp down on suppressors. But no FFA is going to sell one without the tax because they will lose their FFL if they do that.

So, the state needs to step up and do something about the ATF. Or the ATF comes here with more guns and some IRS agents working overtime and then what?

So, all I can see is that a deputy can arrest for the same things as always. But what if FBI investigations are not defined as crimes or even infringing on someone's religion?
I'm not sure what you're asking. If there is no crime they shouldn't be arrested. Kidnapping, assault, breaking and entering, ect.... are all crimes and crimes the fed boys have done quite a bit.

I'm not sure what you're asking. If there is no crime they shouldn't be arrested. Kidnapping, assault, breaking and entering, ect.... are all crimes and crimes the fed boys have done quite a bit.
It was asked where were the sheriffs and police officers and why weren't they stopping or interfering with or arresting feds who were trampling on our rights. Us people who evidently perform fellatio on LE are supposed to answer to that and I am trying to research it from the experts.

Bet it feels more like an endoscope than a microscope.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws

State law can be more restrictive than federal law, not the other way around. That’s why the suppressor thing never went anywhere…

That "system" does a great deal. You don't have to look far to see what happens when that "system" has been gutted. Stores leave areas and people will starve.

What people seem to gloss over is the exact same "media" they think tells them nothing but lies about everything else is giving them the truth the truth whole truth and nothing but the truth. The kicker here is WHOLE TRUTH. And anyone with half a brain knows they are not giving you the entire story. This is what is so fucking funny to me. The propaganda media everywhere else, but this one area. And there are places you can look and see what happens when the "whole truth" does come out. The story is dropped like a hot potato and on to the next thing. Never mind the dude was on 10 different drugs and felt no pain. He was just a poor guy trying to make a living, never mind he had 3 ex parte orders against him from 3 different girls, one of those is in the hospital after "falling down the stairs again". You don't hear that part. You hear the slam.

Don't get me wrong there are times when it is justified, more then justified. Other times not so much.

The same people that tell you cop bad no doughnut are the same ones telling you he was just a Michael Jackson impersonator and never hurt anyone......we just left out yesterday he tried to push a woman onto an oncoming train.....you don't need to know that part.....provided his skin is of the correct pigment.

That "system" does a great deal. You don't have to look far to see what happens when that "system" has been gutted. Stores leave areas and people will starve.

What people seem to gloss over is the exact same "media" they think tells them nothing but lies about everything else is giving them the truth the truth whole truth and nothing but the truth. The kicker here is WHOLE TRUTH. And anyone with half a brain knows they are not giving you the entire story. This is what is so fucking funny to me. The propaganda media everywhere else, but this one area. And there are places you can look and see what happens when the "whole truth" does come out. The story is dropped like a hot potato and on to the next thing. Never mind the dude was on 10 different drugs and felt no pain. He was just a poor guy trying to make a living, never mind he had 3 ex parte orders against him from 3 different girls, one of those is in the hospital after "falling down the stairs again". You don't hear that part. You hear the slam.

Don't get me wrong there are times when it is justified, more then justified. Other times not so much.

The same people that tell you cop bad no doughnut are the same ones telling you he was just a Michael Jackson impersonator and never hurt anyone......we just left out yesterday he tried to push a woman onto an oncoming train.....you don't need to know that part.....provided his skin is of the correct pigment.
Yeah your right, the media is full of it and constantly lies and especially about interactions with cops and the sorry people they have to deal with day in and day out. The media has exacerbated this whole thing for sure. All that said, the cops themselves have had a major role in it too, and to only blame the media doesn't help the cops or help them solve anything. I've had more than one experience with bad cops and I've seen much much more of corrupt cops with my own eyes so I don't need the media to tell me anything. I will say that these days the cops have an absolutely impossible job. There literally is no way they can do the job they are supposed to do now. They are screwed no matter what they do. It's a big mess but going along with bad behavior and making excuses for it sure doesn't help anyone either.