• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Safariland "3-Gun" Case

Re: Safariland "3-Gun" Case

i found a lower priced one on amazon and another on brownells. try blackhawk as well.

Looks like a good case. Only product I have used from Condor was a plate carrier. Stitching started turning loose after about two months.

Cool case....

I just always find myself using pelican....

Rhino

It looks like nothing more than an improved version of the Condor 42" Double Rifle bag. Same inner divider between the two sides of the rifle compartment, but the Condor bag has the ~26 inch outer compartment for handguns/magazines, and then three large pouches on the outside. The only major functional difference in my opinion is the barrel extender, but if your weapons are under 42" in length, it doesn't matter much anyways. I'm sure the Safariland is a nicer bag than the Condor, but it also costs about 50% more...$149 versus the $89-99 for the Condor.

My rifle is 44" OAL, so looks like I gotta stick with the Safariland, too bad because I think I like the 42" condor better.

Gents. I have that case, won it at a 3 gun match, and have carried it for some time now. It is of excellent quality and you can carry a butt load (technically less than an ass load or shit load) of stuff in it. No problems to this point with construction but I can't say the same for a Condor product that I used previously. From someone who has actually used the product, I would recommend spending the extra to get it. I would quote that saying that everyone on here uses about buying the best and buying once being cheaper than multiple purchases but the saying alludes me right now. Must go get more coffee.