Safety first !

bm11

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2010
Maine
Re: Safety first !

Wow. That guy has no business shooting a gun.

ORD

Montani Semper Liberi
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2005
Morgantown, WV, USA

As I have always said...YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!

So many avoidable mistakes made by that guy that he is lucky to still be alive! (Or maybe unlucky for all the hell he's going to catch for an incident like that)!

Adician

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2009
Jacksonville, North Carolina

Dang. I've known good, responsible people to get hurt or worse for problems that weren't something that could have been avoided. (Factory mistakes.) But to see something THIS bad, and he came out alive?

Some things just don't make any sense. I'm glad he's ok though, don't get me wrong.

JvT_404

Private
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2009
CPT in SA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RAVEN34</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Common sense goes a long way sometimes. </div></div>

The problem with common sense is that it ain't that common.........

Dirty D

I reckon I like biscuits and mustard
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Uranus

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I have always said...YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!</div></div>

That is the kind of stupid that usually fixes itself.

Raven34

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 13, 2009
    South Western, PA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JvT_404</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RAVEN34</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Common sense goes a long way sometimes. </div></div>

The problem with common sense is that it ain't that common......... </div></div>

very true