• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Safety first !

Re: Safety first !

Wow. That guy has no business shooting a gun.

As I have always said...YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!

So many avoidable mistakes made by that guy that he is lucky to still be alive! (Or maybe unlucky for all the hell he's going to catch for an incident like that)!

Dang. I've known good, responsible people to get hurt or worse for problems that weren't something that could have been avoided. (Factory mistakes.) But to see something THIS bad, and he came out alive?

Some things just don't make any sense. I'm glad he's ok though, don't get me wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RAVEN34</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Common sense goes a long way sometimes. </div></div>

The problem with common sense is that it ain't that common.........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I have always said...YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!</div></div>

That is the kind of stupid that usually fixes itself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JvT_404</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RAVEN34</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Common sense goes a long way sometimes. </div></div>

The problem with common sense is that it ain't that common......... </div></div>

very true