• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sage stock buying recommendations

BigAndy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2011
MI, USA
Hey fellas, newest build will be in a Sage EBR. Picking up a tricked-out Polytech rifle tomorrow, and was wondering if anyone here has a line on relatively cheap Sage stocks. I know I won't score a NIB one for <$700, but recommendations (as well as 'Avoid this place' posts) will be greatly appreciated. I don't really give a damn about Black Friday or Cyber Monday nonsense (should be called 'Capitalist Foolery Day,' but that's a whole different discussion), but if it helps me do a build ... So, if you know of any place (especially SH sponsors) that have a good price, and deserve our support, skip the PM and send me an email: [email protected]. Thanks in advance fellas.
-JA

No suggestions out there? The cheapest I have found is desertwarrior, for $700+S/H. Anybody find cheaper?

I've gotten a few PMs from members, but without a price or many details. I would appreciate any suggestions on finding a good deal. If you personally have one for sale or (preferably) trade, send me details and a few pictures. My email is in the first thread.
Thanks again,
-BigAndy

If you trust them, Botach had them for $699 and free shipping. Cheap Sage stocks are hard to be found, if they come up, they're usually gone pretty fast.

Damn NoExpert, your tagline is exactly what I'm trying to get (minus the MagPul stock, of course). I reckon I will go with Tactical Supply; they have them for the same price as BoTach, hopefully minus the drama.
Thanks again,
-JA