• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Saint Kyle of Kenosha

Last word was they were delaying the extradition to WI, he is still being held in IL which is arguably a safer place for him to be.

Even if he gets bailed he won’t be able to just walk back into his previous lifestyle. So I’m guessing it be a hush hush situation even if he posted bail.

Not to mention the Democrats fear of people actually protecting themselves and getting bailed out would only encourage more people to act and that’s not something they want.

My guess if he got the money to post the prosecutor/judge would find another charge to tack on just before posting and raise the amount enough to hold him.

I don’t see him moving along in the process or bailing out until after the election. But who knows

His lawyer posts on Parler. Not sure about other sites. I am banned from Twitter. Probably so is his lawyer.

Reactions: diverdon
More winning:

They want to "investigate" this teacher???
smiley_freak.gif

God, how I wish I could be a student in that teacher's class. Because the 'woke' school board WILL be asking students about this teacher's classroom discussions as part of their "investigations", and when they get to me, this will be my response: "You want to investigate something? How about investigating MY DICK up your ASS??? Get the fuck up out of my face before all yo' teef get knocked out yo' face"...

Reactions: ACW39
More winning:

Saw this earlier. The teacher and the supporting students of this hero need to scream bloody murder that their first amendment rights are being violated, that they are being targeted because their religious beliefs making this a hate crime.

It'll really help the cause if the supporters of the hero are transvestites... LOL

trump ought to direct the AG to swoop in there and charge everybody and everybody involved in the arrest and prosecution of Kyle. charge them with sedition and prosecute them with the full force of the federal government and it’s limitless funding. bankrupt and destroy their lives; regardless of whether or not the charges will stick.

you know....give them a taste of their own medicine. every. last. one. from the arresting officers to the motherfucking DA and the fucking judge who should have dismissed any and all charges at the first hearing.

trump ought to direct the AG to swoop in there and charge everybody and everybody involved in the arrest and prosecution of Kyle. charge them with sedition and prosecute them with the full force of the federal government and it’s limitless funding. bankrupt and destroy their lives; regardless of whether or not the charges will stick.

you know....give them a taste of their own medicine. every. last. one. from the arresting officers to the motherfucking DA and the fucking judge who should have dismissed any and all charges at the first hearing.

No one has better "qualified immunity" than politicians.

They do shit they know to be UnConstitutional than sit back and say "Take me to court" knowing they will use tax payer money to defend their wrongdoing while the aggrieved has to use their own money. Should they lose the tax payer again will pay the penalty for their wrong doing.

A pol does something to violate the rights of the People their house and personal wealth should be the penalty.

I think they are trying to time his trial with when it is most convenient for the libs politically (at least in their mind). The kid is going to walk on all serious charges and will get off time served on the minor ones, and when this happens the city is going to explode. They will probably wait until around mid-October for this.

The optics of kyle are near perfect...and we all know how important optics are to 2A supporters who run away from the slightest hint or even just the potential of "bad optics".

Context:

-Was there to help and video/photos show this.
-Was helping to paint over graffitti, video/photos show this.
-Was helping to put out fires, video/photos show this.
-Was being harassed and threatened, video/photos show this.
-Was being chased by armed convicted felons, video/photos show this.
-Was chased down by armed mob, video/photos show this.
-only defended himself against the immediate threats. Talk about awareness from the young man.

-The fact that "they" havent been able to drudge up any of his social media to slander him is quite telling. Its also the reason the leftist media has went silent. Trust me, if they had anything significantly derogatory on the boy it would have surfaced already.
-The fact that all "they" have is "why was he there in the first place?".
-Or, "his gun was illegally transported across state lines".
-Or, "he was too young to legally possess."
-That the left aint questioning the actual shootings, but laws like the 2 previous points is quite telling.

We must all unite behind kyle IMO. Including the "all i need is a duck gun crowd." And the, "bolt only needed" crowd.

Last edited:
The optics of kyle are near perfect...and we all know how important optics are to 2A supporters who run away from the slightest hint or even just the potential of "bad optics".

Context:

-only defended himself against the immediate threats, and restrained himself when the threat backed off. Talk about awareness from the young man.

-The fact that "they" havent been able to drudge up any of his social media to slander him is quite telling. Its also the reason the leftist media has went silent. Trust me, if they had anything significantly derogatory on the boy it would have surfaced already.
-That the left aint questioning the actual shootings, but laws like the 2 previous points is quite telling.

We must all unite behind kyle IMO. Including the "all i need is a duck gun crowd." And the, "bolt only needed" crowd.

Added just a little, but significant, bit.

No one has better "qualified immunity" than politicians.

They do shit they know to be UnConstitutional than sit back and say "Take me to court" knowing they will use tax payer money to defend their wrongdoing while the aggrieved has to use their own money. Should they lose the tax payer again will pay the penalty for their wrong doing.

A pol does something to violate the rights of the People their house and personal wealth should be the penalty.
Quoted, just because it needed to be said AGAIN, and louder, and serious'er, and stronger, and repeatedly'er.

Reactions: oneshot86
^^^^ The way that this 11+ minute video has been layed out,,, calls for the complete re-vamping of the legal system where Kyle Rittenhouse is.

There is NOTHING right or good with the process, as it is being portrayed at the moment. Kyle should end up owning the State, when this is over.

Context:

-only defended himself against the immediate threats. Talk about awareness from the young man.

They have found a video of supposedly Kyle fighting some girl, but that pertains to the case not one bit.

It better be not guilty on everything, and if not then appeal that shit until they get it right.

They have found a video of supposedly Kyle fighting some girl, but that pertains to the case not one bit.

It better be not guilty on everything, and if not then appeal that shit until they get it right.
The circumstances around that video (as well as when it occurred) were misrepresented by the twit who filmed it. Was just a ploy for him to try and get paid.

Ive seen it and if thats all they got...

Do you notice the trolls do not even visit the kyle threads? That in itself says quite a lot.

When Kyle is released he should hold classes in how to acquire targets when being attacked by a mob and tips to get yourself out of a riot in one piece . Only mistake I saw was not the double tap when the dude pulled the handgun on him, what he did worked but why take that chance.

I’m sure the publicity of it is part of the state conducting character assassination and whataboutism.

Will contact the lawyer for an address to which to send letters of support.