• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SAKO 90- in stock

The hunter model is almost enough for me to own a rifle with a soul (wood stock). Only thing really holding me back is that they didn’t do the pic rail on that model. 6 creed chambering would help too.

In their defense, their ring mount is pretty discrete and minimalist. So I get not having the Pic across the top, in terms of what you want for a wood and blued aesthetic.

Doesn't look like they're going to offer a varmint in 223, at least on the sako website.

My 85 varmint has been an absolute hammer, and the set trigger makes me giggle. The twist rate and the mag are the letdowns for me, there's no room to seat bullets out and the 10 twist won't group anything bigger than a 69gr. I've been looking for a 10 round mag for years, seems like walters abandoned the project... I would have paid stupid money to get two of them.