• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sako TRG 22 in 260 Remington - NOW TAKING DEPOSITS

Re: Sako TRG 22 in 260 Remington...Anyone Interested?

Do we have a price on these yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sititunga1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do we have a price on these yet? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EuroOptic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We finally have some resolution on this project. The price is a little more than expected as they include a rail in the price now.

We are now taking deposits for the 260 TRG rifles. The final specs are basically the same as a TRG22 in 308:

-Green or Black stock
-1:8 twist 26" barrel threaded 18x1 with cap
-all barrels from same production lot
-Phosphated metal
-Engraved with Euro Optic's Logo and serialized "EUROOPTIC001, EUROOPTIC002" (up to 200)
-cost is $3000 and that includes a Sako 20MOA picatinny rail (buyer can swap included rail for 3-ring mount for additional $200)

$500 deposit required to hold your spot, first come first serve, this is a 1-time run of these rifles.

Delivery of the first batch is slated for January.

We have emailed everyone who was on our list, if you would like to reserve one, please call or email for fastest <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> response. </div></div>

They recently added camo stock options in lieu of green or black, add $300. I went with desert camo. Pic's in another thread this forum.

It would be nice to see the 260 added as a permanent caliber to their TRG line-up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EuroOptic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THe latest update from Beretta is that it may be mid April. </div></div>

Did Baretta offer any explanations as to why they are so far behind? Their credibility is wearing thin with me.

Sorry if I seem impatient, but the promise of quick delivery was a primary reason I ordered the TRG instead of a custom build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EuroOptic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THe latest update from Beretta is that it may be mid April. </div></div>

Thanks for the update Alex. That word "may" isn't real confidence inspiring.

I'm waiting too. I am sure that EuroOptic wants to deliver the guns as much as we want them. They are great guys - at the mercy of their supplier. I can not wait to get my 260, but they are not just sitting on the shelf in the shop.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iplumb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm waiting too. I am sure that EuroOptic wants to deliver the guns as much as we want them. They are great guys - at the mercy of their supplier. I can not wait to get my 260, but they are not just sitting on the shelf in the shop.

Mike </div></div>

I have dealt with Euro Optics before and was completely satisfied. I'm sure they're doing all they can. My frustration is not with them. It's with Baretta that has now delayed delivery 4 times without explanation. And, based on the word "may" in Alex's post, a 5th delay seems probable.

Originally Posted By: EuroOpticTHe latest update from Beretta is that it may be mid April.

April 2011?

Spoke to JR at Euro Optics today. He said delivery should be within two weeks and they were pretty confident about this time line.

Lets keep our fingers crossed....

This is great news! Just in time for my birthday...

Re: Sako TRG 22 in 260 Remington - NOW TAKING DEPOSITS

2 weeks
laugh.gif

if i do my math right that would be about August?

This is good news. I am in Abu Dhabi suffering thru a Partigas Series # 4 and a cold beer wondering when my 260 will really be here. It would really be great to have it when i get home

Don't tease me...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EuroOptic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pallet should be arriving this week ladies and gentelmen. </div></div>

Awesome!!

I was really getting tired of reading how well everyone elses TRG shot. Soon I can brag about my own.
wink.gif

Will there be an added wait for those ordered with camo stocks?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 110len</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will there be an added wait for those ordered with camo stocks?</div></div>

I was told there wouldn't be when I ordered mine. I know they don't come from the factory that way, so I'm assuming that Euro Optics already has these stocks in house and simply swaps them out.

I hope this is the case. It would really suck to be told that we now have another who knows how long to wait for the stock.

Guys Alex is 100% GOOD TO GO,

I can't say enough about him as a dealer. He has bent over backwards for me in the passed its a shame Beretta was the one dragging their feet.

Alex I have a check in the mail to you for a scope I had purchased from you and also to gather some information about if I can still get in on this deal.

V/R
Robert Bond

Plus Lapua 260 brass is now available. Just picked up a few hundred in anticipation of the new arrival! Has the pallet arrived?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EuroOptic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pallet should be arriving this week ladies and gentelmen. </div></div>

How did the "should" work out?

Hoping for some good news this week...

i was just on there web-site they now have a listing for the rifle.

they show "out of stock".

so maybe this is a good sign.

i wonder how long it will take them to get all the rifles shipped out once they come in

I talked to them yesterday. The pallet was held up in customs. I was told it should arrive at Eurooptic Tuesday or Wednesday.

They have been out of stock since I sent my payment in January.

This is really starting to feel like a long week.

Thankfully it's Friday?

They should at least take off the animated ad of the TRG being built! That ad is just pure torture!

I have thought about just canceling and getting a 308. Problem is I have already invested in 500 rounds ammo, dies, 500 lapua 260 cases, and 142gr SMK bullets. I keep missing out on great shooting opportunities.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ladd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They should at least take off the animated ad of the TRG being built! That ad is just pure torture!

I have thought about just canceling and getting a 308. Problem is I have already invested in 500 rounds ammo, dies, 500 lapua 260 cases, and 142gr SMK bullets. I keep missing out on great shooting opportunities. </div></div>

I'm in the same boat as you. Already spent a bundle on .260 Remington dies and reloading components. If this deal falls through I'll have to find something else in a .260.

i'm thinking at this point it would of been better to by a TRG in 308 or an AI and had it rebarreled.

i hope the wait will be worth it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm thinking at this point it would of been better to by a <span style="color: #009900">TRG in 308 </span>or an AI and had it rebarreled.

i hope the wait will be worth it. </div></div>
LOL, my TRG has been at the Smith's for the last month for a barrel change, I'm chomping at the bit to get it back before all you guys get yours and start bragging about the tiny groups they shooot. GRIN.
SScott

Delivery arrived folks...unfortunately they only delivered the black stock version. We will be able to take care of the digital camo orders, but it looks like Green stocks will be a couple weeks yet.

If you would like to switch your green TRG to black, we can ship right away.

For those that have waited, at least there is a bonus. These rifles actually came in a very usable hard case inside the factory box.

**Click on the photos for the Black TRG and you can see the new hard case and the special engraving and serial numbers

http://www.eurooptic.com/sako-rifles.aspx

Well that is indeed good news for some of us. How long do you think the rifles will be out for paint?

This is great news! But I really want green... I've waited this long, might as well hold out. Another month or so for the stocks to arrive?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EuroOptic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Delivery arrived folks...unfortunately they only delivered the black stock version. We will be able to take care of the digital camo orders, but it looks like Green stocks will be a couple weeks yet.

If you would like to switch your green TRG to black, we can ship right away.

For those that have waited, at least there is a bonus. These rifles actually came in a very usable hard case inside the factory box.

**Click on the photos for the Black TRG and you can see the new hard case and the special engraving and serial numbers

</div></div>

Great news!! I ordered desert camo, so I guess I'm good to go. I will call you tomorrow to arrange final payment and shipping.

Mark Cooper

i knew are whining would pay off.

i wanted the green too but told them to send me a black one.

it will take a week for the man in the brown truck to show up.
i will be ready!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EuroOptic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those that are curious, there are still rifles available to those that have not already placed an order. </div></div>
Price and options? I'd probably be in right away but a trip to Finland with the family next month is eating up all my cash funds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sami</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a trip to Finland with the family next month is eating up all my cash funds.</div></div>

Funny that a trip to Finland is getting between you and a Sako. Oh, the irony.

Josh

I couldn't take it and changed to black. I have ammo, optics and reloading components ready to go. ATACS camo dip for the stock when time pemits. I just want to get down to TVP and shoot it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EuroOptic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">**Click on the photos for the Black TRG and you can see the new hard case and the special engraving and serial numbers

</div></div>

Is there a problem with the website as I can't seem to access from home or the office. Could someone post the pictures for me as I can't wait for it to come in? Also, looks like mine won't be the only one at TVP...

That's what I'm talking about. Now only to image how it will look in woodland camo.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skatz11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't take it and changed to black. I have ammo, optics and reloading components ready to go. ATACS camo dip for the stock when time pemits. I just want to get down to TVP and shoot it! </div></div>

I had ordered green as well and also changed my order to black. It is supposed to arrive Friday with Hensoldt 4-16 NH1 mounted and bore sighted. I will probably get out Saturday, dial in the scope, and start ringing steel with it out to 1000 yards with some SW ammo I have waiting. I'll have to take the camera and post some pics. Next week start working up some hand loads!