• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Santa's CPS's 2021

One of my favorite verses

Matthew 3:13-17

Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to John, to be baptized by him. John would have prevented him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” But Jesus answered him, “Let it be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he consented. And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”

Thank you Greg for professing and practicing in the spirit of our lord.

1 John 5:11

"And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son."

Thanks for all that you do Greg! Merry Christmas Greg and to all my fellow hide members.

Last edited:
The grass withers, the flower fades,
but the word of our God will stand forever.
Isaiah 40:8 - ESV

Many have been posted that are among my favorites. I posted this from my daily random bible verse. His Word will always stand forever!

Thanks for this great thread to get our focus on the reason for the season

Greg, where did you devotional podcasts go?

Genesis 1:10

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

As read by the crew of Apollo 8 on Christmas Eve, 1968.

Mathew 5:9

μακάριοι οἱ εἰρηνοποιοί,ὅτι αὐτοὶ υἱοὶ Θεοῦ κληθήσονται

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.

Hope you get better soon and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

This one got me thru hard some times during my frist oversea tour. I woke up everyday and made it a point to do the small acts of kindness. Helping gives you back a little of your soul. When it's lost.

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas, fellow hide dwellers.

Thanks @orkan for making me look back on how i am still here today.

“An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.”18:15

I think this is all that want to be better. It can be applied to whatever you want to get better, from shooting to personality and our jobs.

I wish you all the best in these crazy times. It doesn’t matter what your believes are, in this time we need each other more than ever. Also help the animals, people have mouths and could ask for help, animals do have not. When walking on the street, look some further than just the tip of your shoes.

The others I love:

Corinthians 4:16-18
So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen.

And

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the deep, stormy sea, you can count on me to be there with you. When you pass through raging rivers, You will not drown. When you walk through persecution like fiery flames, you will not be burned; the flames will not harm you

Have a merry Christmas!

Last edited:
"Is it not to share your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house; when you see the naked, to cover him, and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?" Isaiah 58:7

As this is a time to rejoice the birth of Jesus, it's also a time for loving and giving. So many of us are far more fortunate than many others. Let us not forget those who struggle in life day after day and lend a hand, in which ever way possible, to our fellow brothers.

Merry Christmas to all Sniper Hide members, and your families.

JOHN 8:12 I am the the light of the world . Whoever follows me will no walk in darkness, but will have the light of life

Hopefully whoever receives a cps for free will be reminded of gods grace every time they prime

God Bless! A CPS would come in handy with my achy hands having to do trimming in shifts already just holding on to the cases.

JOHN 16:33

“I’ve said these things to you so that you will have peace in me. In the world you have distress. But be encouraged! I have conquered the world.”

“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.”

Philippians 4:8

This verse spoke to me in my early twenties, when I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. That was roughly ten years ago, and I regularly come back to this verse as a reminder to “think about these things” that will inspire worship of God and service to others.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, @orkan

My favorite verse is actually just two words in a verse. Ephesians 2:4 starts with "But God" of couse just like everything else context matters.

1And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, 2in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. 3Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest. 4But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

What better news is there that God would choose to intervene? Of course this all starts at the incarnation of Christ.

Now here's a question for you. What kind of Bible do you have? Translation, make, model?

2 Niphi 33-10

10 And now, my beloved brethren, and also Jew, and all ye ends of the earth, hearken unto these words and believe in Christ; and if ye believe not in these words believe in Christ. And if ye shall believe in Christ ye will believe in these words, for they are the words of Christ, and he hath given them unto me; and they teach all men that they should do good.

Now here's a question for you. What kind of Bible do you have? Translation, make, model?
I see what you did there lololol. This is definitely the place for that discussion lol. Newest is best right?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

Isaiah 53:5
He was pierced because of our rebellions and crushed because of our crimes. He bore the punishment that made us whole; by his wounds we are healed.

Reactions: Lunchbag and orkan
I see what you did there lololol. This is definitely the place for that discussion lol. Newest is best right?!?! 🤣🤣🤣
Haha no honest question, I'd imagine a guy with a premium primer has a premium bible as well! New LSB is awesome but it's actually a 1995 NASB that has a few changes. Nothing like the new 2020 NASB that's garbage.

New isn't always better in this case.

This one has always spoken to me.

James 4:1-2

1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And he shall direct your paths.

This thread is good for believers and non-believers.

For believers it refreshes our faith and for non believers it may open their hearts to the gift of salvation.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

With so much deception in the world today, one truth remains constant. The Lord truly is thy shepard..

Merry Christmas brothers & sisters.

2 favorites

2 Corinithians 4:16-18

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen.

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

And one last quote for all the Hide members

The true measure of a man is not his height but how he seats his primers:D

Thanks for all you do Greg, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Really good Christmas spirit Orkan 😁
Can't site a bibel verse since I'm a non believer .

This is awesome @orkan. I am not a Christian, therefore, I will not be posting a bible verse. This site and the many good people on it, it by far the best shooting forum I’ve been apart of. The generosity and willingness to help those in need is truly inspiring. I hope one day I’ll be able to own a CPS, but in the meantime I’ve sent a donation to Santa’s CPS fund.
There's still time. ;) I was a non-believer as well. I didn't grow up in it like many. He found me, and all that know me can agree I'm better for it. If you ever want to chat about it, give me a call. :) Thank you for both of your support!

Not worth $50 to have to read all this crap from a fairy tale, I will pay full price.
Merry Christmas! I hope you have safe and happy one.

"Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori” means “Love conquers all things, so we too shall yield to love.”

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

This is the verse I am sharing. It is my weapon of choice. I have been defeated many times before and have learned, "Love conquers all."

Blessings

I forgot one,

Matthew 16:26, "And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?"

This such an awesome gesture! I’ve also seen in other post where you have given several of these away. You have a big heart and a real love for the lord, may he bless you in ways you never expect. I was an early adopter of the CPS and it’s one of the most coveted pieces of kit on my bench. Keep up the innovation and you willingness to help others.

Revelation 12:5
And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

Ephesians 6: 11-13

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Merry Christmas all! Enjoy the time with your families and friends.

The book of Mathew is very interesting

Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect!!!

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end

I will be buying a CPS tomorrow. I am in need of one

Merry Christmas 🎁🎄

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

My sister is battling covid right now and is on a ventilator and I can use all of the prayers I can get. She has been in the hospital for 17 days now. It sucks that I can't visit her and I pray to God that he will strengthen my sister and she will pull through this battle. Amen

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

My sister is battling covid right now and is on a ventilator and I can use all of the prayers I can get. She has been in the hospital for 17 days now. It sucks that I can't visit her and I pray to God that he will strengthen my sister and she will pull through this battle. Amen

...sending up prayers for your sisters rapid and complete recovery, Elfster 🙏

Jesus came to earth to save mankind. He was born to a poor teenager and lived a meek life. He accepted an unjust death to save you and I. One day he will return, but not as a baby or a mild teacher, he will come back as the baddest of bad dudes, all tatted up, sword mouth, fire eyes, dripping of blood, and ready to strike down the unbelievers!

As we celebrate the birth of Christ, let us also celebrate the fact that HE WILL RETURN!

JESUS IS THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!

Revelation 19:11-16

“Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of Lords.”
‭‭

Last edited:
This such an awesome gesture! I’ve also seen in other post where you have given several of these away. You have a big heart and a real love for the lord, may he bless you in ways you never expect. I was an early adopter of the CPS and it’s one of the most coveted pieces of kit on my bench. Keep up the innovation and you willingness to help others.

Bluegrasspickians 82:08

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's bench top primer seater."

Painless, I guess you get a pass since it's not your neighbor's. But you're walking a fine line here.

Orkan, even as a lowly heathen I appreciate what you're doing here. Thanks.

------------ My post isn't to be considered an entry into the contest, I'm buying a CPS anyhow -------------------------------

John 15:2
He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.

My grandfather was a nondenominational pastor and married my wife and I 19 years ago. During our talks we discussed love and life. The one talk that I won't forget is how he explained love. I said something dumb like "I love her so much I'd die for her." My grampa chuckled and said there were lots of people he would die for. He said there was only one person he would live for. He passed just before his 60th anniversary. I've thought of that many times over the years.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

One of my favorite verses because it reminds me to have a positive outlook on life regardless of my situation.

As parents of 4 young boys and a beautiful little girl these verses carries a lot of weight for my wife and I. So much evil in the world and building a strong faith for them to stand strong amidst it all will carry them through.

Ephesians 6:10-13
¹⁰Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. ¹¹Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. ¹²For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. ¹³Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

Thanks for doing this and Merry Christmas!

2 Corinthians 9:6-8

Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

@orkan If you should generously choose me to receive a free CPS, I would like to pass it along to @kriller134 please and thank you.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Matthew18:19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
John 14 : 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

LORD We come in agreement with Elfster and pray in the Name of JESUS that you will heal his sister. We pray her immune system will strengthen and eliminate the virus in her body and she will make a speedy recovery to make it back home to celebrate Christmas with her family, Giver her doctors wisdom on the best way to treat her and give her family peace and rest during these difficult times. In JESUS name we pray AMEN!

No entry for me ….

Last edited:
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Matthew18:19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
John 14 : 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

LORD We come in agreement with Elfster and pray in the Name of JESUS that you will heal his sister. We pray her immune system will strengthen and eliminate the virus in her body and she will make a speedy recovery to make it back home to celebrate Christmas with her family, Giver her doctors wisdom on the best way to treat her and give her family peace and rest during these difficult times. In JESUS name we pray AMEN!

No entry for me ….
Thanks my man, much appreciated 🙏

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

If we can remember we are all human first and that we are all put on this world (together!).. we will overcome all..

Reactions: buggz and orkan