• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Santa's CPS's 2021

Psalm 63
O God, Thou art my God, verily will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land.
To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen in the sanctuary.
Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise the with joyful lips
When I remember the upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches
Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice
My soul follow hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me
But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth
They shall fall by thee sword: they shall be a portion for foxes
But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweereth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped...

Thank You for what you have done, are doing, and will do for us Greg..We are Blessed to have you and those like you...

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. -James 5:16

One thing I love about the 'Hide is the brotherhood, good will, and support between so many of the site's regular participants. No, I haven't confused Sniper's Hide with a hippy commune; this is a genuinely rough crowd but there's a lot of love here, too. I love seeing so many of you pray for each other when one of you is hurting or in need, and I know it pleases God to see you express your faith and your love without shame.

God bless all of you, and Merry Christmas!

You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.​

Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT

Merry Christmas, ya'll!

You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.​

Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT

Merry Christmas, ya'll!
This is your favorite scripture? why do you want slavery to be legal?

This is your favorite scripture? why do you want slavery to be legal?
Just another Athiest who feels the need to tear others down. Incapable of leaving others to have their own beliefs. It always picks up around Christmas.
Check out the avatar…

Reactions: T-dog
James 1:5

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

For the past 8 years of my medical training, I’ve spent countless hours seeking wisdom through my medical texts, lectures, etc. - While I’ve learned a tremendous amount, there are some things you may only learn while on your knees.

@orkan - thanks for this awesome gesture and opportunity. Merry Christmas all!

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This month, we celebrate the birth of our savior. We celebrate best by honoring him. We do that by demonstrating our kindness. It is a season of good. A season of giving. While the struggle of this life can blind us to that ever present mandate to be kind, it is especially important in remembering the kindness which awaits us if we try to live an honorable life, and come to Him to be saved. He would have us treat others as he would treat us. Bless your enemies, as blessing those that bless us requires no sacrifice and is worth nothing. Christmas is a wonderful reminder of these philosophy's.

While some of us may be very blessed, others may be experiencing hardship. Those that are trying to lead a good life, should be offered a hand up. After all, it's usually easy to find those people which deserve such things. It is in this spirit that I make this post. Read this post carefully, and completely, as there are specific instructions that must be followed. Not I nor my staff will feel responsible if you neglect a step! :)

We honor the celebration of Christmas by giving. Give. Give until it hurts, and then give a little more. I'll start... and I encourage you to follow in whatever way you are able, with whatever resources you may have.

First,
I'll be selecting multiple members of Snipershide.com to receive a CPS free of charge. Those of you that respond to this thread with your favorite bible verse and inspirational message will be considered. Merry Christmas!!!

Second,
If you place an order for a CPS from December 18, 2021 (today) through midnight on December 25th, 2021... you can put your favorite bible verse in the comments field during checkout on the www.primalrights.com website and you will receive $50 off your purchase. You'll check out for the full amount, but we'll be processing orders manually and will ensure you are charged the correct amount to reflect the discount. Due to already crushing order volume, we'll likely ship your CPS within 4-6 weeks of your order. Do not burden my staff by being forgetful here, as you will either follow instructions or you can accept your failings and move on. No bible verse, no discount! Period!

Third,
When you place your order... you can also make a donation to Santa's CPS Fund! No matter what amount you want to give, just add the Santa's CPS Fund item to your cart, with the amount you specify, and we'll charge your card accordingly and add it to Santa's CPS Fund, and when that tally hits the value of a CPS, I'll jump in here and pick a participant from this thread to receive a brand new Competition Primer Seater for free! Santa and I are good friends, and I have assurances from the elves that Santa's CPS's get special priority treatment!

Fourth, The CPS's will be going up in price substantially in 2022. We've had the same price since 2015, but the cost of raw materials has gone to astronomical levels this past year and we can no longer absorb that. This is your last opportunity to get a CPS at a reduced price.

Fifth, You can donate to Santa's CPS Fund without ordering anything else, if you like. You can just bump the quantity and use the options to adjust how much you'd like to donate. We'll process cards manually, so we can ensure you will be charged the correct amount.
Donate To Santa's CPS Fund

Sixth, Let me share a gift with you that I've tried to continually share over the years. The library section at www.primalrights.com/library has some articles I've written which might help you progress as a shooter. Mentoring shooters is quite possibly my favorite thing to do, as it can save people so much precious time when attempting to figure out this wonderful sport. Please have a look and give a read! We also have a ton of free instructional content on our youtube channel.

From my family here at Primal Rights, we wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!!!

diNGbAXm.jpg

Important Details - READ ME! (subject to change as needed)
This offer can not be applied to any previous or pending order. I know... missing out is no fun, but rest easy knowing we are thankful for your order you may have placed, and you certainly won't be disappointed with the product. We appreciate you!

These orders will be processed as soon as they are received, in the order they are received, and shipped in the order they are received, as we are able to ship them. With the Christmas vacation pending, we expect to be able to ship all orders by the end of January 2021. You'll need to be patient! I know it would be more fun to have it under the tree, but everyone is suppose to be done Christmas shopping by now anyway, right? ;) We will do our very best to ship your order as soon as possible!

Limit ONE (1) CPS per household/per order. You can order multiple CPS's if you like, but only one will have the discount applied.

If the steps outlined above are not followed, the discount will NOT be applied. So if you do not utilize the comments section during checkout as instructed... do not call and take it out on my staff. I will not be pleased. It's not their fault, nor mine, that you can't follow simple instructions. :) No bible verse, no discount!

It starts when it starts, and when it's over... it's OVER. Sorry if you missed it, but you can always try next year.

Thank you,

Greg Dykstra
Primal Rights, Inc
605-554-1911

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

Hallelujah my brother 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: orkan and T-dog
Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof

It's easy in this day to jump on those that trespass against us. I am guilty. It's also easy to forget the power our tongues hold. I'm going to start using mine more wisely.

This one kept me calm during some rough times and kept me from saying or doing things that I would have regretted.

Romans 12:17-21 KJV
[17] Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. [18] If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. [19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. [20] Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. [21] Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Reactions: buggz and orkan

2 Peter 1:5-9

New Living Translation

5 In view of all this, make every effort to respond to God’s promises. Supplement your faith with a generous provision of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge, 6 and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with patient endurance, and patient endurance with godliness, 7 and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love for everyone.
8 The more you grow like this, the more productive and useful you will be in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But those who fail to develop in this way are shortsighted or blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their old sins.

God dieing for us is just the beginning. I remember accepting, or attempting to accept the free gift of salvation. The next question is now what? I have struggled with my continued sin and feel as though I fall far short of the expectations. As I read the Bible I notice 2 things that really help me. 1 the people the lord chose to use are deeply flawed, and 2. After salvation there is a journey that must take place in your life. Much like in shooting, Try to do a little bit better everyday, and after some time you will have gone so far, that looking back you will not even be able to see the starting line.

Thank you Lord for saving me, and for the opportunity to share your word with others.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood

But against principalities

Against powers

Against the rulers of darkness of this world

Against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:12

Put on the armor of God, America, we ARE going to need it.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This month, we celebrate the birth of our savior. We celebrate best by honoring him. We do that by demonstrating our kindness. It is a season of good. A season of giving. While the struggle of this life can blind us to that ever present mandate to be kind, it is especially important in remembering the kindness which awaits us if we try to live an honorable life, and come to Him to be saved. He would have us treat others as he would treat us. Bless your enemies, as blessing those that bless us requires no sacrifice and is worth nothing. Christmas is a wonderful reminder of these philosophy's.

While some of us may be very blessed, others may be experiencing hardship. Those that are trying to lead a good life, should be offered a hand up. After all, it's usually easy to find those people which deserve such things. It is in this spirit that I make this post. Read this post carefully, and completely, as there are specific instructions that must be followed. Not I nor my staff will feel responsible if you neglect a step! :)

We honor the celebration of Christmas by giving. Give. Give until it hurts, and then give a little more. I'll start... and I encourage you to follow in whatever way you are able, with whatever resources you may have.

First,
I'll be selecting multiple members of Snipershide.com to receive a CPS free of charge. Those of you that respond to this thread with your favorite bible verse and inspirational message will be considered. Merry Christmas!!!

Second,
If you place an order for a CPS from December 18, 2021 (today) through midnight on December 25th, 2021... you can put your favorite bible verse in the comments field during checkout on the www.primalrights.com website and you will receive $50 off your purchase. You'll check out for the full amount, but we'll be processing orders manually and will ensure you are charged the correct amount to reflect the discount. Due to already crushing order volume, we'll likely ship your CPS within 4-6 weeks of your order. Do not burden my staff by being forgetful here, as you will either follow instructions or you can accept your failings and move on. No bible verse, no discount! Period!

Third,
When you place your order... you can also make a donation to Santa's CPS Fund! No matter what amount you want to give, just add the Santa's CPS Fund item to your cart, with the amount you specify, and we'll charge your card accordingly and add it to Santa's CPS Fund, and when that tally hits the value of a CPS, I'll jump in here and pick a participant from this thread to receive a brand new Competition Primer Seater for free! Santa and I are good friends, and I have assurances from the elves that Santa's CPS's get special priority treatment!

Fourth, The CPS's will be going up in price substantially in 2022. We've had the same price since 2015, but the cost of raw materials has gone to astronomical levels this past year and we can no longer absorb that. This is your last opportunity to get a CPS at a reduced price.

Fifth, You can donate to Santa's CPS Fund without ordering anything else, if you like. You can just bump the quantity and use the options to adjust how much you'd like to donate. We'll process cards manually, so we can ensure you will be charged the correct amount.

Sixth, Let me share a gift with you that I've tried to continually share over the years. The library section at www.primalrights.com/library has some articles I've written which might help you progress as a shooter. Mentoring shooters is quite possibly my favorite thing to do, as it can save people so much precious time when attempting to figure out this wonderful sport. Please have a look and give a read! We also have a ton of free instructional content on our youtube channel.

diNGbAXm.jpg

This offer can not be applied to any previous or pending order. I know... missing out is no fun, but rest easy knowing we are thankful for your order you may have placed, and you certainly won't be disappointed with the product. We appreciate you!

These orders will be processed as soon as they are received, in the order they are received, and shipped in the order they are received, as we are able to ship them. With the Christmas vacation pending, we expect to be able to ship all orders by the end of January 2021. You'll need to be patient! I know it would be more fun to have it under the tree, but everyone is suppose to be done Christmas shopping by now anyway, right? ;) We will do our very best to ship your order as soon as possible!

Limit ONE (1) CPS per household/per order. You can order multiple CPS's if you like, but only one will have the discount applied.

If the steps outlined above are not followed, the discount will NOT be applied. So if you do not utilize the comments section during checkout as instructed... do not call and take it out on my staff. I will not be pleased. It's not their fault, nor mine, that you can't follow simple instructions. :) No bible verse, no discount!

It starts when it starts, and when it's over... it's OVER. Sorry if you missed it, but you can always try next year.

Thank you,

Greg Dykstra
Primal Rights, Inc
605-554-1911

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

1 Corinthians 13 :13 So faith,hope ,and love abide ,these three ,but the greatest
Psalm 35:1-3
Oppose those who oppose me, Lord, and fight those who fight against me! 2 Take your shield and armor and come to my rescue. 3 Lift up your spear and war ax against those who pursue me. Promise that you will save me.

The first verse has been adopted by people downtown and is written in graffiti across Minneapolis.

First,

Second,

Third,

diNGbAXm.jpg

Thank you,

Greg Dykstra
Primal Rights, Inc
605-554-1911

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

1 Corinthians 13:13 So now faith ,hope,and love abide,these three,but the greatest of these is love. I pray that ya'll have a blessed and merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy new year. Love from our house to yours

Revelation 19:9-10
9Then the angel told me to write, “Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.” 10So I fell at his feet to worship him. But he told me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who rely on the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

All prophecy from Adam to the Apostle John points to Jesus as we should.

Blessings and Merry Christmas to all!

Philippians 2:13
“for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.”

God is on our side, working through us. Anything is possible. When we reflect back with gratitude we can see what God has done for us. Often times what we could not do for ourselves.

Romans 8:32 - says a lot about the nature of God and is very appropriate for Christmas:

“He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?”

Reactions: buggz and orkan
This post inspired me to go open my bible that I received in the 3rd grade. That was 1977 and the last time I read from this bible was around 1984. Pretty sure it was all Van Halen’s fault.lol

This thread is a good representation of life.

Greg is being very generous and helping his fellow shooters. Greg is also giving to children that wouldn’t otherwise have gifts for Christmas. Most importantly he is bringing Christ to the forefront. What an incredible gift to us all.

As I read through this thread it is evidence that most of life is filled with good people, doing good things, being grateful. There is always a minority who are unhappy and go out of their way to tear down those who are doing good, sharing their wealth and in this case sharing the word of God.

EPHESIANS 11- Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12- For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of this wickedness in the heavenly places.

God bless Greg, God bless you all and God bless America.

Merry Christmas!

Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Merry Christmas to all. Ask, seek and knock!

What is a CPS ?Colossians 1 : 13 For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness,and he has brought us into the kingdom of his dear son. 14 God has purchased our freedom with his blood and has forgiven all our sins

Romans 13:12
"The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Let us therefore cast off all our works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light."

It's time. Doesn't matter what happened before, the time to stand up is now, with him who is worth standing with.

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

My sister is battling covid right now and is on a ventilator and I can use all of the prayers I can get. She has been in the hospital for 17 days now. It sucks that I can't visit her and I pray to God that he will strengthen my sister and she will pull through this battle. Amen
Prayers for your sister, you and the entire family.

First,

Second,

Third,

diNGbAXm.jpg

Thank you,

Greg Dykstra
Primal Rights, Inc
605-554-1911

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

Reactions: HawkyD

First,

Second,

Third,

diNGbAXm.jpg

Thank you,

Greg Dykstra
Primal Rights, Inc
605-554-1911

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

2 Timothy 1:7

James 1:2-5​

Trials and Temptations​

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faithproduces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

In this life we will all endure many trials, Christmas this year is another difficult one as my mother died late last month, my dog died a few days later. I got the call from my wife that my dog died and I went home and buried her then took a shower and went to view my mom. A few years ago my daughter died in a house fire and I miss her so much, her birthday is December 26th the day after Christmas. Both will be missed dearly, plus my pup.

The icing on the cake this year is my wife’s a nurse and she came home sick yesterday we suspect she may have Covid. We’re waiting on results and have cancelled Christmas until a later time. But threw all this I keep my head up and even though I don’t understand I know that God uses all these things for a greater purpose and I will go to my grave believing in my Lord and Savior as nothing else really matters.

I hope and pray that you all enjoy a very Merry Christmas!

Trials and Temptations​

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faithproduces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

In this life we will all endure many trials, Christmas this year is another difficult one as my mother died late last month, my dog died a few days later. I got the call from my wife that my dog died and I went home and buried her then took a shower and went to view my mom. A few years ago my daughter died in a house fire and I miss her so much, her birthday is December 26th the day after Christmas. Both will be missed dearly, plus my pup.

The icing on the cake this year is my wife’s a nurse and she came home sick yesterday we suspect she may have Covid. We’re waiting on results and have cancelled Christmas until a later time. But threw all this I keep my head up and even though I don’t understand I know that God uses all these things for a greater purpose and I will go to my grave believing in my Lord and Savior as nothing else really matters.

Prayers for you, Brother.

But threw all this I keep my head up and even though I don’t understand I know that God uses all these things for a greater purpose and I will go to my grave believing in my Lord and Savior as nothing else really matters.
God is good, always.

Might be satan attacking you. God might be preparing you for something. Either way, if you keep to Him... all that was meant for your harm, will be used for good. This isn't your home. We're just passing through, doing His will as we go. His gifts are without limit.

Trials and Temptations​

Thanks for sharing, I'm not sure what it is about this year but I feel like it's been particularly tuff for most. I never really understood why people said Christmas is a hard time of year until this one. Hearing others pains and trials always puts things in perspective though. I'll be praying for you today. God is good.

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

My sister is battling covid right now and is on a ventilator and I can use all of the prayers I can get. She has been in the hospital for 17 days now. It sucks that I can't visit her and I pray to God that he will strengthen my sister and she will pull through this battle. Amen
Prayers for your sister

So many good stories and triumphs in this thread! Inspired me to share, I rarely post but I read and learn as much as I can from you all.
Given what's been going on around us these days I've sort of refocused on my family; my wife and are blessed with two young boys and my work always keeps me tied-up .....but I've come to realize that the unknowns surrounding a lot of our current lives (C19 shutdowns looming - affecting my work, the current political & social climate, etc) is so inconsequential to my family circle; my wife and I are faithful and are raising our boys in his light. I need to remember we're in good hands, and let go of all the negatives and focus on my family, my boys, pass down the things I learned from my father and impart lessons to focus them and train them up right. (of course I'm excited for their passion to grow for the shooting sports as well, it's started - I think they see my enthusiasm, much of which comes from inspiration I get learning from the Hide - so thank you all!!)

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go,
Even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Deuteronomy 6:7 (translated from my Tanakh)
and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thy house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Luke 2:10-11
10And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Matthew 2

2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him

This is the session to celebrate you our savior Christ and King.

Proverbs 3:5-6​

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your pathsstraight.

I’ve trusted in many things over my life, and in one way or another they have all let me down. But God never has. My little mind can comprehend why he loves some one like me, but I’m just glad he does. His Grace makes it possible and his blood cleanses me daily. And he has the same love for you. It’s so simple that it’s hard for some, but just give yourself to Him, love Him, and seek Him. Start with John 3:16

Psalm 23

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
3 He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.

The Book of Machabees, from the Douay-Rheims

1 MACC 2:6 These saw the evils that were done in the people of Juda, and in Jerusalem.

1 MACC 2:7 And Mathathias said: Woe is me, wherefore was I born to see the ruin of my people, and the ruin of the holy city, and to dwell there, when it is given into the hands of the enemies?

1 MACC 2:8 The holy places are come into the hands of strangers: her temple is become as a man without honour.

1 MACC 2:9 The vessels of her glory are carried away captive: her old men are murdered in the streets, and her young men are fallen by the sword of the enemies.

1 MACC 2:10 What nation hath not inherited her kingdom, and gotten of her spoils?

1 MACC 2:11 All her ornaments are taken away. She that was free is made a slave.

1 MACC 2:12 And behold our sanctuary, and our beauty, and our glory is laid waste, and the Gentiles have defiled them.

1 MACC 2:13 To what end then should we live any longer?

1 MACC 2:14 And Mathathias and his sons rent their garments, and they covered themselves with haircloth, and made great lamentation.

1 MACC 2:15 And they that were sent from king Antiochus came thither, to compel them that were fled into the city of Modin, to sacrifice, and to burn incense, and to depart from the law of God.

1 MACC 2:16 And many of the people of Israel consented, and came to them: but Mathathias and his sons stood firm.

1 MACC 2:17 And they that were sent from Antiochus, answering, said to Mathathias: Thou art a ruler, and an honourable, and great man in this city, and adorned with sons, and brethren.

1 MACC 2:18 Therefore come thou first, and obey the king’s commandment, as all nations have done, and the men of Juda, and they that remain in Jerusalem: and thou, and thy sons, shall be in the number of the king’s friends, and enriched with gold, and silver, and many presents.

1 MACC 2:19 Then Mathathias answered, and said with a loud voice: Although all nations obey king Antiochus, so as to depart every man from the service of the law of his fathers, and consent to his commandments:

1 MACC 2:20 I and my sons, and my brethren will obey the law of our fathers.

1 MACC 2:21 God be merciful unto us: it is not profitable for us to forsake the law, and the justices of God:

1 MACC 2:22 We will not hearken to the words of king Antiochus, neither will we sacrifice, and transgress the commandments of our law, to go another way.

1 MACC 2:23 Now as he left off speaking these words, there came a certain Jew in the sight of all to sacrifice to the idols upon the altar in the city of Modin, according to the king’s commandment.

1 MACC 2:24 And Mathathias saw and was grieved, and his reins trembled, and his wrath was kindled according to the judgment of the law, and running upon him he slew him upon the altar:

1 MACC 2:25 Moreover the man whom king Antiochus had sent, who compelled them to sacrifice, he slew at the same time, and pulled down the altar.

1 MACC 2:26 And shewed zeal for the law, as Phinees did by Zamri the son of Salomi.

1 MACC 2:27 And Mathathias cried out in the city with a loud voice, saying: Every one that hath zeal for the law, and maintaineth the testament, let him follow me.

1 MACC 2:28 So he, and his sons fled into the mountains, and left all that they had in the city.

1 MACC 2:29 Then many that sought after judgment, and justice, went down into the desert:

Last minute donation sent. Verse of the year: Proverbs 6:16;19. Not particularly Christmas-y but timely nonetheless.

16 There are six things that the Lord hates,

seven that are an abomination to him:

19 a false witness who breathes out lies,

and one who sows discord among brothers.

We would all do well do avoid such abominations.

Last minute donation sent. Verse of the year: Proverbs 6:16;19. Not particularly Christmas-y but timely nonetheless.

16 There are six things that the Lord hates,

seven that are an abomination to him:

19 a false witness who breathes out lies,

dont Leave us hanging finishing out the list! That’s good stuff

Reactions: CanisLupus
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked plans,
feet that make haste to run to evil,

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.

Romans 15:5

Whether you believe or not there is a ton of wisdom in the Bible.

Reactions: buggz

Who knew the app that tells me when to spend my paycheck on pew stuff was something scriptural to avoid? 😇

Peace everyone,
Merry Christmas 🎄

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
A time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
A time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
A time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away
A time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and
... a time for peace.

Last edited:
God is good, always.

Might be satan attacking you. God might be preparing you for something. Either way, if you keep to Him... all that was meant for your harm, will be used for good. This isn't your home. We're just passing through, doing His will as we go. His gifts are without limit.
You might be right, my wife just tested positive for Covid. No family functions for Christmas this year, I’ll be isolating from my wife and family instead.

Trials and Temptations​

My heart goes out to you brother, there is nothing like losing a child.. My brother lost his wife, 4 year old daughter and what was his 2 year old son at the time now has severe brain damage from a car accident. They were following behind him in another vehicle on their way home and somehow lost control and drove into a lake. He looked back in the rear view and seen the jeep sinking after he heard a strange sound, he immediately ran to them as fast as he could to get them out but they had the sunroof open and it didn't take long before water was filling the jeep. He could hear them screaming under the water inside the jeep, because newer vehicles lock when put into drive,, he jerked off the door handles trying to get in with water up to his neck,,, and then it all went silent.. He ran to a neighboring house to call for help, but the damage was already done unfortunately. He has not been the same since. So my heart goes out to you friend in your tough times, but know your not the only one being tested. People all around you are being tested daily, it's how you handle the test and try to push forward and get through it... My brother did not handle it well and went through drug addiction and alcohol addiction and is still dealing with the alcohol.. I dont like talking about this, because it was hard on the entire family but I just wanted to tell you this so you know that your not alone in this friend, we are all susceptible to horrible things happening in our lives.. From my family and the Snipers hide family to yours, we hope your wife is alright, and we wish you a Merry Christmas..