• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors sas accuracy

Re: sas accuracy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slimguns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think this is the last place for a pissing contest. Why don't people understand that most BS is usually started due to miscommunications or misunderstandings. Everyone is just to ready to piss on the other person instead of paying attention and/or clarify things.

Be happy and don't fret over the small stuff, the both of you.

Geesh! </div></div>

I agree!!

Hello to the Hide! Been reading the hide for quite sometime now as it is very informative as well as interesting. However, I feel I have to add my 2 cents worth on this issue. I own 2 SAS suppressors and have for sometime now and have not had any issues with either and intend to buy from him again. But then I took Mr. Humston's recommendation and sent my barrels to him so he could thread them himself. From what I have read in the last few days, this sounds like someone has it out for him. I see where Mr. Blankenship as offered to assist Mr. Humston during this tremendously busy time for him, so I'm having a hard time understanding why this issue has to be made public on a thread. Why can't Mr. Blankenship be contacted to help out here directly as I see he has his email address as well as his phone number listed below his name and work to get the issues resloved instead of slinging? And I have to say that in my dealings with SAS, this man seems very dedicated to his work and offered to work with me and "make it right" if I had any problems and didn't want to return my equipment until he had tested it himself before shipping (as he does all). I know I'm new here and normally just a "lurker", but I'd like to recommend that this issue be taken to Mr. Blankenship directly and stop the "slinging". I feel sure that Mr. Humston would not have authorized Mr. Blankenship as a CS rep. if he wasn't sure he was capable.
That being said, hope all has a good day.

NO issues here, it has been discussed and we are a clearly concerned for safety and prevention of further damage! Enough said.

POI from non-suppressed to suppressed. I have proofed out a bunch of the SAS in SS and TI in mostly .30cal and then the .338's. Every can that I sell, I try to proof on the host weapon if possible to provide this info to the customer. If not available, I will proof the can on up to x3 of my personal weapons to determine a medium. If I see an issue, which I have only had x1 as of to date, I will take required actions prior to transfer. Most of the POI's I have experienced are within 1moa and less and have them on proof targets as well. These are all shot with Federal GM, from 16", 20" and 24" barrel rifles with the SAS muzzle brake installed. The most I will allow is 1.5moa, beyond that, it will be tested again on another attachment for compariable data, if better fine, worse it is returned. So I am very comfident in the current attachment methods and we are currently working on new options as well. Hope this helps with some of the other questions.