• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE Join US in Air Strikes in Syria

If we would just start dropping the corpses of rotting pigs that might push some of them over the edge, along with 100,000s of bottles of really cheap whiskey. My guess is they'd get liquored up, and be so pissed off over the pigs guts, they even act more stupid than they do now. All kidding aside, if we announced ALL our munitions we now going to contain pig guts, and all enemy combatant's corpse would be sprayed down with pig lard prior to mass grave burials (and actually do it), we may be able to scare a few of these little shits into quitting the battle field-going back to their stone age (mentality) villages, and just take out their inferiority complexes on one of their wives....just saying.

The dropping of dead pigs, from at least 10,000 feet (for a good splattering effect) would be a cheap bomb to use on these scum. They are so backwards and superstitious this may cause some of the little assholes to shit themselves and leave the battlefield for good! I'd even be for cutting loose a thousand pregnant hogs in and around the rivers and wet lands!!! If we were fighting intelligent, and educated, non superstitious soldiers, I'd admit this would be stupid. But it couldn't be further from that. The cutting off of American's heads-right out of the Koran-shit yourself and run at the mere mention of a pig-right out of the Koran. I'd also bomb their burka making factories! Just imagine all those nasty females showing their faces-that would be enough to scare some of them to death. It's no wonder the goats are scared over in shitIS land-their women are so ugly they prefer goats!! Now I'm sure there are a few decent looking females From that region-the decent ones left. As I understand it, the fear of pig fat being in soap, is the main reason most of these little flecks of fly shit don't bathe on a regular basis, they just rub themselves(or the men do each other) down with olive oil or the like....nasty. It's time to drop pigs that's for damn sure. We need to fight low life scum with something they understand-pigs are one thing they have a handle on!

Last edited:
The dropping of dead pigs, from at least 10,000 feet (for a good splattering effect) would be a cheap bomb to use on these scum. They are so backwards and superstitious this may cause some of the little assholes to shit themselves and leave the battlefield for good! I'd even be for cutting loose a thousand pregnant hogs in and around the rivers and wet lands!!! If we were fighting intelligent, and educated, non superstitious soldiers, I'd admit this would be stupid. But it couldn't be further from that. The cutting off of American's heads-right out of the Koran-shit yourself and run at the mere mention of a pig-right out of the Koran. I'd also bomb their burka making factories! Just imagine all those nasty females showing their faces-that would be enough to scare some of them to death. It's no wonder the goats are scared over in shitIS land-their women are so ugly they prefer goats!! Now I'm sure there are a few decent looking females From that region-the decent ones left. As I understand it, the fear of pig fat being in soap, is the main reason most of these little flecks of fly shit don't bathe on a regular basis, they just themselves down with olive oil or the like....nasty. It's time to drop pigs that's for damn sure. We need to fight low life scum with something they understand-pigs are one thing they have a handle on!

3796583.jpg

The dropping of dead pigs, from at least 10,000 feet (for a good splattering effect) would be a cheap bomb to use on these scum. They are so backwards and superstitious this may cause some of the little assholes to shit themselves and leave the battlefield for good! I'd even be for cutting loose a thousand pregnant hogs in and around the rivers and wet lands!!! If we were fighting intelligent, and educated, non superstitious soldiers, I'd admit this would be stupid. But it couldn't be further from that. The cutting off of American's heads-right out of the Koran-shit yourself and run at the mere mention of a pig-right out of the Koran. I'd also bomb their burka making factories! Just imagine all those nasty females showing their faces-that would be enough to scare some of them to death. It's no wonder the goats are scared over in shitIS land-their women are so ugly they prefer goats!! Now I'm sure there are a few decent looking females From that region-the decent ones left. As I understand it, the fear of pig fat being in soap, is the main reason most of these little flecks of fly shit don't bathe on a regular basis, they just themselves down with olive oil or the like....nasty. It's time to drop pigs that's for damn sure. We need to fight low life scum with something they understand-pigs are one thing they have a handle on!

Found this in your 'About Me' section.... beginning to understand your fascination with piggies.... not healthy if I may add....

th

Found this in your 'About Me' section.... beginning to understand your fascination with piggies.... not healthy if I may add....

th
That looks like one of those IS females giving birth to another little asshole!!! Is that what one would see if they ever lifted a burka? No wonder any of those low life pieces of shit, that have above a 100 IQ haul ass out of that shit hole, never to return!!!! Now that I look at the photo, that looks like eventhorizon's mama trying to put another big black dildo in her mouth!!! Seriously, what kind human would even have a photo like this to put up? Eventhorizon are you a pedophile? I know pedophilia is very common in the middle east-somewhere between 1/3 to 1/2 of the men have "pleasure boys". I imagine this would explain your large collection of animal photos, you're trying to kick little boys-and going back to goats?

Last edited:
That looks like one of those IS females giving birth to another little asshole!!! Is that what one would see if they ever lifted a burka? No wonder any of those low life pieces of shit, that above a 100 IQ haul ass out of that shit hole, never to return!!!! Now that I look at the photo, that looks like eventhorizon's mama trying to put another big black dildo in her mouth!!! Seriously, what kind human would even have a photo like this to put up? Eventhorizon are you a pedophile? I know pedophilia is very common in the middle east-somewhere between 1/3 to 1/2 of the men have "pleasure boys". I imagine this would explain your large collection of animal photos, you're trying to kick little boys-and going back to goats?

3796604.jpg

pawprint, you are worth nothing more than being ridiculed and serving as a little light distraction during a coffee break.

thanks for the lulz! I'm outta here now.

Photos of pigs balls, his mama sucking a big black dildo, and one of hitler-this piece of trash makes me think he is a direct descendent of some of the isis members!! The cowardly kind, you know the kind that hauled ass, hahahahaha, what a pervert! I won't find out I'm a muslim or gay, but just to bring this stuff- up leads me to believe eventhorizon must have been a "pleasure boy" at one time (if not now). He likes to show off his perverted photo collection, but won't answer any real questions, such as, why do some many of the isis men have "pleasure boys"-a very common practice in the middle east-in fact the only place I know where pedophiles are considered normal!!!

Last edited:
Obviously trash such as event horizon, have been suckered into the pedophile life style by some kind of sick religion. When one looks at the great religions of the world we see, only one embraces pedophilia. There are many references in authentic Islamic scripture concerning the permissibility of pedophilia. In fact Mohammad was a pedophile, a grown man having sex with a 9 year old girl (one of his wives)! This explains some of the weird photos collected and "published" by eventhorizon, the one where he is showing his mother trying to such a large black dildo is very disturbing! I for one believe every pedophile should be executed, a belief not shared by the sexual pervert eventhorizon, in fact if there was ever a guy on this board that I thought may be giving aid and comfort to the enemy, it would be him. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't sending money to help isis, as I don't really think he has balls to go fight for them (or anyone else for that matter).

One thing that has been made clear in our war against the isis trash, is they are skilled at using social media, they are able to take photos and use them in their attempt to harm the US. I'm not surprised the pedophile, eventhorizon, the same guy that has posted photos of his own mother trying to shove a big black dildo in her mouth, here on the hide, is carrying on with this isis tradition. I'm now certain the little weirdo, climbed out from under a burka, not knowing who is father was (neither does his mother), he has spent his life as an apologist for the ISIS types of the middle east. What a tool.

Pawprint2 - you've given me some fun times reading your full-throttle crazy posts. From the observations of others here with whom you've 'debated' it seems you've lived a very unfulfilled life probably devoid of consensual intimate human contact. I don't want to seem ungrateful, in these end days of snipershide as we know it so I want to leave you, in this very last post, with some good advice that I think you would have benefitted from had someone cared enough to tell you...

th

I wondered how long it was going to take before another idiot-pteranadon-piped up. At least he has learned to keep his statements very short, as when he goes more than 20 words, his posts become discombobulated to say the least.

I wondered how long it was going to take before another idiot-pteranadon-piped up. At least he has learned to keep his statements very short, as when he goes more than 20 words, his posts become discombobulated to say the least.

Just as a piece of information, because America is notorious for engaging in wars without really understanding the people they are fighting. Muslims are not afraid of pigs. They just don't eat them because a pig allegedly helped the prophet (PGOH) in the desert by digging for water when he was thirsty and dying of thirst. As a gesture of gratitude he guaranteed that his followers would not eat the animal. So Muslims are actually encouraged to cherish and pamper the animal, not eat it. So pigs for them are akin to dogs for Americans. Hopefully that informs the discussion.

Last edited:
Actually, what a nice story! However, when you read the Koran you get a different story:
Quran

2:173-
"He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

5:03-
"Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

6:145-
"Say, "I do not find within that which was revealed to me [anything] forbidden to one who would eat it unless it be a dead animal or blood spilled out or the flesh of swine - for indeed, it is impure - or it be [that slaughtered in] disobedience, dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], then indeed, your Lord is Forgiving and Merciful.""

16:115-
"He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit] - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Actually, what a nice story! However, when you read the Koran you get a different story:
Quran

2:173-
"He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

5:03-
"Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

6:145-
"Say, "I do not find within that which was revealed to me [anything] forbidden to one who would eat it unless it be a dead animal or blood spilled out or the flesh of swine - for indeed, it is impure - or it be [that slaughtered in] disobedience, dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], then indeed, your Lord is Forgiving and Merciful.""

16:115-
"He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit] - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

What part of what you wrote contradicts what I wrote? Can you pinpoint a sentence in what you wrote that contradicts what I wrote?
What is the different story as to why "swine shouldn't be eaten?" I didn't see a reason in what you wrote. Is there a reason in what you wrote why swine shouldn't be eaten?

Well I gave you the story behind the commandment, you just pasted the commandment, do you know why that commandment was issued? Can you explain why swine and not cows?

Last edited: