• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report SAVAGE 10 BA 6.5 Creedmoor RANGE DAY!!

M

mmmmm

Hello all, I wanted to share my experience with the savage 10 BA. I'm a big time believer in Savage because ALL of mine shoot. Especially my lrpv 204 ruger. But anyway I work at a local gun shop and when this gun came in I had to have it. They only did 100 of these for our distributor but I'm sure you could get the custom shop to build you one. This is a savage 10 BA in 6.5 creedmoor. 20130314_195134.jpg20130313_184537.jpg20130314_192508.jpg

The first target shows the 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th rounds through gun while cleaning in between each shot

The second target with my finger beside it shows 3 rounds to the right of my finger the size of my nail after some breaking in. The round above it was cold bore shot after copper was stripped.

Overall I'm very happy with the gun and managed to shoot a 4 inch group at 700 today. The gun shoots better than I do so I cant complain!

Awesome, I got a savage I've had for a while and it's crazy accurate. And actually holds in with all my customs accuracy wise. It's not my choice of rifle going out mostly stock wise but I can't make my self sell it because it's so damn accurate. I need to look into the new ones. I hear good things. I hope you enjoy it.

I picked up one of these as well. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm chomping at the bit. I can't find any info on this rifle on the Savage site. Does it have a 20MOA base? What loads were you running at 700 yards?

Last edited:
It does not have built in 20 moa. And All I did was run factory 140gr ammo. And when I make loads for this rifle I'm going to copy hornadys recipe since it did so well. Its posted on back of box.