• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 10TR 24" .308

sniperjhk

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2011
Czech republic
New toy in the house
yqu2u2u2.jpg
7e7evy5a.jpg
yzajaben.jpg
yte5uma8.jpg

Odesláno z mého ST18i

Nice! I don't find the "TR" on Savage's website. What is the product number? Thanks, and again, nice rig. I'm sure you'll have a blast with it this Spring and Summer.

Nice! I don't find the "TR" on Savage's website. What is the product number? Thanks, and again, nice rig. I'm sure you'll have a blast with it this Spring and Summer.

The rifle is sold by Cabelas only you will find it on their website only, Savage doesn't have it on theirs. They are nice rifles I picked one up 5r rifling accustock Ba bolt knob. Out shoots my bedded Rem Spss out of the box

Yea I have the same model myself. I got mine from buds. They definitely are shooters. Unfortunately its what started my savage addiction. Do you have any targets to post?

I got the T model about two months ago. (Without the threaded barrel.) I put 40 rounds through it last week to sight/break in. My last 5 shot group was decent, but shooter has to get better. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407272386.514911.jpg

Now it's time to start working up hand loads. Going to start with the 178 AMAX

Is that a "clamp on" brake? Was looking into one but didn't have the balls to try it.. Keep us updated on how it works.. Or me lol

Nice gun. Savage is indeed the best deal. What scope level is that?