• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 110 chassis options

lassy18

ILTW
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2020
Southwest
I have a savage 110 .338lm and i am looking at putting it in a different stock/chassis. Can you guys give some input on options available and what you would recommend/stay away from.

PDC Custom makes chassis for 110s. The CIP length version should be the one you're looking for, but you can contact Craig through the website if you need to be sure. I run a Gen5 Comptition on my main rifle, and I have a Gen4 Competition rimfire on my CZ. I've also owned Gen4Cs in centerfire (2x) and an X Project (Gen5C prototype).

We have several different options for a savage long action like the Carbon or Evolution. Give us a call to talk about the features in depth.

If you are going a stick route I have a McMillan A5 with a savage Action. Feels pretty damn good. Although you could get most chassis for the cost of an A5.

If you're looking to heavy that bad boy up the mdt acc is a solid option

I have MDT ESS and XLR Evolution on a couple rifles. I know both make the LA for savage in a CIP mag length. Each would serve you well. Weight savings goes to the XLR, my personal preference goes to the MDT