• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage Bottom Metal Question

macman2564

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Enterprise, AL
Have a Savage 10 SA 308 in a McMillan A5 stock and was wondering about some 10rd mags or new bottom metal all together. I really like the way the mag releases and everything but want something with more than 4rds.

Anyone have anything that they used on theirs? Or any ideas for some?

Thanks alot. Jeremy

dqnpsx.jpg

2hwiuth.jpg

axdymg.jpg

Re: Savage Bottom Metal Question

i have a few of the sss magazines for rifle which is the exact same as yours and I love them and they look sweet, plus you don't have to buy new bottom metal.

I run Vbull Precision DBM on my Savage, the Vbull takes AI mags, I like the release better and the release locks if you want to be completely sure it stays put, bottom metal is one piece, trigger guard is bigger, you can drop the mag w/ your trigger finger if you want.

I really like it

After looking at the Sharp Shooters Supply mags that is probably the route I am going to go. Will be quiker and easier this way.

Diggler, do you have any pics of them in your rifle?

Thanks alot guys.