• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Savage Model 10 Predator Hunter - .260 Rem.

teesquare

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
Penrose NC
www.letstalkbbq.com
This rifle has no flaws that I can find. Shoots great. Definitely a less than 1 minute gun. has the Realtree MAX-1 stock. Bought it from a local guy I know. He'd not shot 2 full boxes of ammo thru it. So...I added an EGW pic rail - Burris Signature Zee rings - and a Vortex Viper PST FFP 6-24 power scope ( EBR-2C reticle)

And...I have not shot a full box of ammo with it. :D ...Got busy with other things, other rifles, etc...and it became a safe queen. The rifle sells new for about $750 and the scope - when new was $1000....but neither is still brand new ( Tho I still have the boxer the rifle and the box for the scope)....

But now I want to sell it - and buy something else. So As it is pictured - I would like $1100...but may be negotiable...just PM me - who knows?;):)
I will accept PayPal friends and family or a U.S. Postal M.O. Savage 10 260.jpgMod 10 barrel flutes.jpg

WILLING TO SPLIT UP....Rifle - $600 Scope - $400

Last edited: