• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Savannah area

ZackOwns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
jax fla
Anyone got any private land they shoot on or know anyone who does? 400+ yards would be awesome to link up I'll supply some good ol' boosin afterwards

Re: Savannah area

You're better off looking in Statesboro. If you're stationed on Stewart check at the on post fish and game office to see if you can occupy a zone for recreational shooting with your game license. You could use the artillery impact area as a backstop. Downside is that area can be pretty dense.

Its a bit of a drive but you can take a trip out to Ft.Gordon and shoot out to 800.

Check the Ft.Gordon MWR website for a list of dates when that range is open.

It might also be worth your time to go down to HAAF and join the Mossy Oak gun club at the MWR skeet range. That would be a good place to network with other shooters.

I recently heard of a place called Gunsite Hills near ATL. Range is to 700. Its a decent drive from Sav but might be worth it for you.

resized-rangepix.jpg

If you plan on going to GSH ensure that you first contact them (Chief). He can tell you which days are available.

On and dont be late... he hates when your late lol.

Play by his rules and he is a cool guy.

Look up Eric Reid "cool Acres Shooting" in Swainsboro 1230 yds and does 600yd matches every month, he's a retired Army Shooter. great guy

I will be moving to Augusta, GA in the coming weeks so if you want, I'll let you know what the Fort Gordon range is like.