• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Say it isn't so

Jim338

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2014
Princeton, KS
I don't know whether to laugh or cry......

. IMG_20130806_161807_145.jpg

It isn't so... ;)

Now WTF does that rifle have to do with anything bolt-action related (note...its a semi-auto) and furthermore, who cares??? Some weird people out there, including their wives and daughters, happen to like pepto-pink barrel shrouds, receivers, trigger guards, swivels studs, cocking handles, handcuffs, holsters, etc., etc. ;)

It isn't so... ;)

Now WTF does that rifle have to do with anything bolt-action related (note...its a semi-auto) and furthermore, who cares??? Some weird people out there, including their wives and daughters, happen to like pepto-pink barrel shrouds, receivers, trigger guards, swivels studs, cocking handles, handcuffs, holsters, etc., etc. ;)

Nice "handcuffs" throw in there lol

Not my rifle, it's a buddies that wanted me to do a hello kitty theme for his wife. Just something a little different. I concede it's a semi-auto, clicked the wrong forum heading. My apologies.

I have seen quite a few hello kitty and pink themed guns. If it gets the girl to shoot, I'm all for it. Definitely laugh

I have seen quite a few hello kitty and pink themed guns. If it gets the girl to shoot, I'm all for it. Definitely laugh

+1 on this! All joking/poking fun aside...that's the point is getting someone out to learn who perhaps wouldn't want to get out and learn how to shoot or otherwise someone who might get more enjoyment out of it just because they have a "pretty [insert color] rifle/pistol" to shoot. More power to the owner/user of the rifle...enjoy the hell out of it!