• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scammer Reports are way down ?

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Scammers reports have fallen off a cliff...

Make sure you report any unsolicited contacts via PM, etc, any Hey My Friend has it, contact him here...

But so far after the adjustments, it APPEARS the reports have fall off.

Give me your assessment from what you are seeing Please ?

Especially since we are coming into class and video season and I want to up the effort there, so we are doing more to create content which takes me away from doing actual work

I want to do more of this stuff, but the new manual approvals has me stacked up clearing the queue and then answering the emails about why I rejected accounts that look suspect. I have about 75 new accounts a day, then about 15 new emails about why they were rejected, and then I have to double check everything because they want in. So I am manually checking each new account

Ya I know ... but I want to make sure the efforts are working because it's a lot of extra work
    Maybe not the best metric but I haven't seen a scammer thread lately (Unless I missed it)....so anecdotally it seems to be working.

Someone should post a wtb and report back.

Reactions: lash
    I want to do more of this stuff, but the new manual approvals has me stacked up clearing the queue and then answering the emails about why I rejected accounts that look suspect. I have about 75 new accounts a day, then about 15 new emails about why they were rejected, and then I have to double check everything because they want in. So I am manually checking each new account
    Ah, maybe a part time job for a community college computer science kid...maybe? What you are doing now doesn't sound like its sustainable.

Cheers

Reactions: lash
    @Lowlight , whatever your doing seems to be working pretty well. I had 2 WTB adds up, and only was hit with one scammer. Previously I woulda had an inbox full of em

Reactions: Bender
    First time I've seen a guy play Russian roulette with 5 in the cylinder 😂

Reactions: Earnhardt
    First time I've seen a guy play Russian roulette with 5 in the cylinder 😂

lol 5? You're stuck on "The Deer Hunter", if you've even heard of it. I like my odds, Jimmy.

1709544821976.jpeg

I went to the the Deer Hunter at 11 and thought we’d see a cool war movie, fuck I’m still traumatized today by that flick, it was not what we were expecting at 11 lol 😂
    Two war films that I see the most people walk out of the theater being quiet...really a bit shocked and speechless:

1. Deer Hunter
    2. Full Metal Jacket

Yeah, there are others but I think these two are the top dick knockers in that genre.

Last edited:
    Reactions: johnnycat and 1J04
    I have not been contacted by any scammers since my life was threatened by a scammer for reporting him.

I lived in fear of my life every day until lowlight came to the rescue. Now all is well.

In all reality, I have not been contacted by any scammers in several weeks. Huge improvement; thanks a bunch.