• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Scammer: SHOOTUMDEAD

How’s it going guys. If you’ve been Scammed by Reece then please PM me your contact info. I’ve been in touch with his family and is father is going to Boise ID this Wednesday to get things lined out with the police there. I’ll need your names, address, a good contact number, & the amount/item your were scammed out of. I can’t guarantee that you will receive a refund but this my be our last chance to possibly see one. Thank guys.

I have been trying to recover funds scammed from me by Reece Demeerleer since February. I thought 777WOODS777 was trying to help all of us recover our funds also. He got his money back and apparently could not care less about the rest of us. I do hope we can continue our efforts. I have talked to Reece several times and numerous texts. Scammer. Please contact me and maybe we can continue the work.

I have been trying to recover funds scammed from me by Reece Demeerleer since February. I thought 777WOODS777 was trying to help all of us recover our funds also. He got his money back and apparently could not care less about the rest of us. I do hope we can continue our efforts. I have talked to Reece several times and numerous texts. Scammer. Please contact me and maybe we can continue the work.
I never received my money either, still out $540. I’m waiting for a response from his parents on the police report. Please be patient, we’re in this together so don’t think I abandoned y’all.

Thanks, 777Woods777 really has been truly , as he described himself, an outright asshole. He got his money back and said he has moved on. Even though he has used our names etc. to motivate the family to recover his funds -which he did receive. What do I need to do to make sure I am on the list of complainants and continue the efforts? Really would appreciate your help. If you are not sure if I am still on the list, whom should I contact?

Thanks, 777Woods777 really has been truly , as he described himself, an outright asshole. He got his money back and said he has moved on. Even though he has used our names etc. to motivate the family to recover his funds -which he did receive. What do I need to do to make sure I am on the list of complainants and continue the efforts? Really would appreciate your help. If you are not sure if I am still on the list, whom should I contact?
I’m genuinely confused here, are you call me an asshole? I’m trying to help everyone get their money back. I am the one who reached out to the family to get shit started. I haven’t received a refund as well as about 4 other people. So not sure where all of that is coming from.

You fucking idiot! You have been sending me messages not @777WOODS777 . I was nice until you started being demanding and I told you I was done messing with Reece. For clarity I even helped @777WOODS777 well after I got my money back. Maybe you got scammed because you are too damn ignorant to know how to use the forum. You were scammed well after we made several posts and you could have saved your own ass by using the search function. I'm blocking you from your demanding and insulting bullshit...go kick rocks!

I do apologize. No, I am not calling you names. The message was supposed to be in response to Sprayed99. How it got crossed up, I don't know. Here is his response when asked the status:

"Why do you keep pushing like I have to help you? I don't have any of your information nor do I want it. I passed along everything I had with the others.... 3 months ago. Once we had our funds back I moved on. Why exactly do you think I need to help you? Did I make you send Reece money? As far as I'm concerned it seems you don't listen. I told you I'm done with this situation, Do I need to be an outright asshole for you to get that?"

Reactions: netranger6
I do apologize. No, I am not calling you names. The message was supposed to be in response to Sprayed99. How it got crossed up, I don't know. Here is his response when asked the status:

"Why do you keep pushing like I have to help you? I don't have any of your information nor do I want it. I passed along everything I had with the others.... 3 months ago. Once we had our funds back I moved on. Why exactly do you think I need to help you? Did I make you send Reece money? As far as I'm concerned it seems you don't listen. I told you I'm done with this situation, Do I need to be an outright asshole for you to get that?"
I responded to your PM, My refund was given back on April 1st... well before you made the post above.... So to accuse me of using your information to get my money back... yeah that's a stretch and you should check yourself.

I hadn't even responded to this thread until you started trying to call me out.... proving your ignorance!

@777WOODS777 can even attest as I tried to lean on Reece to refund his money as well.

You sending a PM and me telling you I can't do anymore than I have already done, sending you all the contact links I have for all his family, the link to other threads, and the link to the Idaho cyber crimes unit wasn't enough. You sent back a demanding PM... no "Thanks" no " I appreciate the links"... nothing other than you demanding my help! Get fucked!

All of the info regarding Reece being a scammer is all over this forum if you use it correctly. I owe you nothing and for you to assume I do is bullshit!

The start
the start.JPG

The next round
more.JPG

Me trying to be helpful, even thought I have no dog in the fight as of 3 months ago.
fuckstick.JPG

Your bullshit PM response
demanding.JPG

My response
response.JPG

Another bullshit PM response
DICK!.JPG

The final FUCK YOU!

final.JPG

Moving forward, if you are going to call someone out make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Attachments

• 1624382718468.png
    1624382718468.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Dan owned you bro. Just give up and be thankful you can be that careless and not lose MORE money. Now you will become entertainment for the rest of us on SH.

Last edited:
Can you please help with this situation? This is really unacceptable. Please review any and all of my texts. I was asking for help. It has gotten out of hand. If you are not the right person to help resolve this, could you please direct me to the person who can

Can you please help with this situation? This is really unacceptable. Please review any and all of my texts. I was asking for help. It has gotten out of hand. If you are not the right person to help resolve this, could you please direct me to the person who can

I might suggest at this point, if you are out a significant amount of money, you proceed with getting competent legal advice on filing a criminal complaint and perusing the party both criminally and civilly in court since their identity and location is confirmed.

It sounds like local LE is aware of their activities, so that should make it easier for you.

If they haven't already sent you restitution, probably time to let the criminal courts handle it.

Unfortunately, you are not familiar with the details of this attempt to recover funds. It has been going on for several months. At this time, one individual has been kind enough to represent several of us. It is ongoing. Have contacted local and state authorities and various family members. I had lost the contact information and was trying to reestablish a time line. Several individuals have gotten their money back. I hope more do.

I might suggest at this point, if you are out a significant amount of money, you proceed with getting competent legal advice on filing a criminal complaint and perusing the party both criminally and civilly in court since their identity and location is confirmed.

It sounds like local LE is aware of their activities, so that should make it easier for you.

If they haven't already sent you restitution, probably time to let the criminal courts handle it.
Thanks for you help. I believe another member is still actively in contact with all of the above - local/state law enforcement, family. I was just trying to get an update.

Just to give everyone an update. Just spoke with Boise ID PD earlier today, Reece already has 1 charge filed on him and we are working to file 3-4 more. Please if you have been scammed by Reece, reach out to me and provide your info so that i can pass it on to the investigators. We are working to make sure this scumbag pays for this and stops scamming. Thank you for your patience.

Reactions: rjjahner
So this guy tried to scam me but I threatened him and blew him up to where he refunded my money.. Not sure how this guy is still on here

So this guy tried to scam me but I threatened him and blew him up to where he refunded my money.. Not sure how this guy is still on here
Does he have a new profile? SHOOTUMDEAD seems to be banned, can't look at his profile.