• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Scariest words in the english language.......

Re: Scariest words in the english language.......

I used to skydive alot, on my first trip up in the POS little plane I noticed the pilot was also wearing a parachute. He said "hey Mike, If you see me run by you might want to follow me", with this sinister little laugh. Was not comforting at all. Skydivers have a fucked up sense of humor.

Mike

Just turn your toes in and relax. You may feel a little pressure.

"this won't hurt a bit"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowtie4x4295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to skydive alot, on my first trip up in the POS little plane I noticed the pilot was also wearing a parachute. He said "hey Mike, If you see me run by you might want to follow me", with this sinister little laugh. Was not comforting at all. Skydivers have a fucked up sense of humor.

Mike </div></div>

That's no bs..
At Yolo Dropzone theres a sign...
"If your check bounces... /so do you.."
Sick puppies..

Steve

In these days and times:

email from sr partner - "Can I see you in my office when get back from lunch"

When your girl says," We have to talk." Which means she talks and you listen-- mostly to stuff you do not want to hear.

i don't care for the "oh shit' moment....particularly around parachutes and guns.....

"I now pronounce you husband and wife"

"When is the last time you had your prostate checked?"

"Do you mind if I let this dental student do the drilling?"

"Do you want to come over for dinner?" from anybody in my family as it usually means working on a car, drywall repair, plumbing, etc...

"Will the defendant please rise."

"So, before we allow you into Heaven, you just have to watch a video recording of every time you've ever masturbated in your entire life continuously, with your parents present."

-St. Peter, gates of heaven.

Also, the skydiver one from above I think was originally a bomb technician/EOD joke first a la Sum of All Fears they see a Russian bomb technician and his shirt read: "I am a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to keep up."

"Sir please step out of the car."

"My landing didn't come down, so I used the emergency blowdown"

"The radar won't come on" so you climb around the intake of a Harrier and look in the cockpit and have to say to Lt. Colonel "well sir OFF doesn't mean on and fully functional"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC7980</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"My landing didn't come down, so I used the emergency blowdown"

"<span style="font-weight: bold">The radar won't come on" so you climb around the intake of a Harrier and look in the cockpit and have to say to Lt. Colonel "well sir OFF doesn't mean on and fully functional</span>" </div></div>

USMC: Is that a true story?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC7980</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"My landing didn't come down, so I used the emergency blowdown"

"<span style="font-weight: bold">The radar won't come on" so you climb around the intake of a Harrier and look in the cockpit and have to say to Lt. Colonel "well sir OFF doesn't mean on and fully functional</span>" </div></div>

USMC: Is that a true story? </div></div>
yes with an embelishment on the rank of the officer, it was really a butterbar, but still inexcusable

That's not a tootsie roll your eating
laugh.gif