• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Schimdt and Bender glass is trash

Well, regardless, don't cheat yourself out of a good scope because you're scared of the soup line.
Nobody likes you, you aren't going to be able to give your saved money to anybody.
You may as well buy the scope and at least be a predictable shot.

šŸ˜
Jesus loves me, but he uses a Bushnell.

Reactions: theLBC and plong
1632193947179.png

Best glass is no glass you blind mofos.

My XTR-II works, because Iā€™m poor.

Just wish I had somewhere to shoot it now..... itā€™s not worth wasting ammo inside 400.

Tasco Super Sniper is more 1337. Fuckin amateurs.

I want to look through a ZCO,

But my checkbook keeps tackling me every time I consider it

I've seen the light, through a 5-27.

They're good. They're also in the category of "if you can afford it, do it. If you can't afford it, you're not missing much". Diminishing returns once you crest the $2500 mark to my eye.

Yes, they may make certain situations easier, but that's going to be a 1% for most.

Does anyone have any idea on what happened with the guy who had to take nightforce to court to get his money back for a broken scope?

Reactions: Maggot

Attachments

• 2021-09-08 23.49.03.jpg
    2021-09-08 23.49.03.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 87
There's some really good deals on some really nice glass in the PX if you can go w/o the latest greatest. Especially if you're willing to compromise on reticle.

not that i would know about too expensive vs too expensive, lol

swampfox arrowhead is better than burris rt-6. :p
Ah, another poors, like me!

Jesus loves me, but he uses a Bushnell.
I use a Bushnell and love them!

View attachment 7707342

Best glass is no glass you blind mofos.
WTF am I looking at? Is that one of those James Bond Strippers at the end down there? I canā€™t make it out. šŸ˜‚

ZCO is is a class of its own. But, as someone pointed out, there comes a time where you meet a threshold of diminishing returns on a lot of glass. I remember comparing my Bushnell to a NF beast years ago near dusk and damn son, major difference in low light performance but middle of the day, you couldnā€™t hardly tell. Is it worth the difference for times I most likely wonā€™t be shooting anyways? For me, no. But, on the other hand, if I ever thought I might need a rifle for every situation and I wanted something built like an absolute tank, then yeah. But 99% of the shooters out there wonā€™t ever use it when the difference shines. I can still shoot 1/4ā€ groups all day long with just about any rifle I own so...

Last edited:
Schmidt is definitely trash. Being the generous individual that I am, I will assist the dissatisfied masses just pm me for how to dispose of those subpar S&B scopesā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Damn, I didnt see anything that deserved a ban...unless it was in another thread.

Reactions: Jgunner
  • Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Isn't this "deersniper" guy someone that gets banned every other month here per lowlights? The guy post stuff that I'm leary at best... not sure I wanna cheer him on, kinda like watching the taliban.... it's not in good way or a joke either....

This thread has blasphemed the Fatherland. Vee know where your family live and Vee can make it very difficult for them. :)

Reactions: Maggot
Isn't this "deersniper" guy someone that gets banned every other month here per lowlights? The guy post stuff that I'm leary at best... not sure I wanna cheer him on, kinda like watching the taliban.... it's not in good way or a joke either....
Oh really.

examples of taliban stuff ?

does your paycheck come from .gov ?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Doc68 and Maggot