• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics *** SCHMIDT & BENDER PM II 5-25x56 DT Grid .1 mrad *** won't last long

Rsos2313

Mahoning Valley Milling Co, Punxsutawney PA 15767
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2018
Punxsutawney PA
m.facebook.com
Schmidt & Bender
PM II 5-25x56 DT
Grid .1 mrad reticle

Manufactures advertised pricing - $3500

Please DM us for questions and Complete pricing (includes shipping and taxes)
IMG_1876.jpg
Absehen_PM_II_1BE_GR2ID.png

I don’t know what that line means about “Hide Pricing”? You’re out of your mind if you really think anyone believes that nonsense. Personally, I have never heard of anything that sounds more like an excuse to not post the price of the optic. Why don’t you just post the pricing like everyone else does? I doubt anyone is buying that story.

why be rude to the seller? if you're interested send the seller a message asking how much. maybe the price is double for rude people.

I don’t know what that line means about “Hide Pricing”? You’re out of your mind if you really think anyone believes that nonsense. Personally, I have never heard of anything that sounds more like an excuse to not post the price of the optic. Why don’t you just post the pricing like everyone else does? I doubt anyone is buying that story.

It’s common practice for retailers to offer better pricing that msrp over the phone. Publishing it isn’t always in the best interest of the retailer nor the consumer.

Also, if you have an issue with someone’s for sale post, you need to PM them or report the post. Do NOT break the rules to tell someone they are breaking the rules.

Commercial dealers can't advertise below a certain price... Potentially this dealer has a better price than they can advertise. Feel free to pay 3500 or take 30 seconds and call them and see if they can hook you up with something better...

I don't know what DM is but you can start a conversation with him and he'll respond probably by mid-morning tomorrow.

I ordered one, different reticle so it doesn't exactly apply... I can promise you this, nobody else beat the price. And if I have any issue I know who to contact directly and they will take care of me

Couldn't tell you the model number. We discussed what I w as looking for, was happy with price, he ordered it.