• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Scope for R700 Tactical, $2500 budget

I went with an open box Steiner scope from bohem. Here's how everything came together:

BLGGiv6.jpg

* Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD .308 Win rifle
* Bell and Carlson Medalist M40 stock
* Steiner Military 3-12x50mm scope
* Badger 34mm USMC rings
* Badger 20MOA 1pc Picatinny rail
* Harris 6-9" S-BRM swiveling bipod
* Triad Tactical stock pack
* TAB Gear sling w/o buckles
* Red Tac Gear rear bag
* Condor 42" single rifle case

Total cost $3182

I'm very happy with the scope:

WS4J9NK.jpg

Here's the best group set of my very first day, 175gr Federal Gold Medal Match BTHP, 5 rounds each at 100yds:

kUHIxXi.jpg

I'm having fun, and my Gear Acquisition Syndrome is sated, for now. Thanks everyone!

March prices are in line with other alpha optics, unless you buy by the pound, in which case the March 3-24x42 is a ripoff 'cause it's so light. Every time I use it, I'm blown away by how good the glass is at low mags... the glass just disappears. I used it at 24x on Saturday shooting at a 400 yard target in the shade in bright sunlight. Not as bright as my Steiner 5-25x56 at that mag but what do you expect from a 42mm objective?

I read that guys that designed the March worked for NightForce, but have no confirmation.

Joe