• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope Tracking Ladder Test (MRAD)

Mulga

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2008
Australia
Hi all,

I couldn't find one that I liked so I made one up. The image is just a preview, the Google Drive link is for the full size target. Dimensions: the small squares are 1cm the big squares are 5cm. The spacing between the small white squares is 10cm from center to center and 100cm from the top and bottom furtherest white squares. I have added 1/2 and full value windage tracking as well. 10 MRADS of tracking per sheet 30MRADS in total. This target is designed to be shot at 100 metres. This test should give any LR scope a good work out.

The printable target is A0, most copy shops or any where that prints plans or maps should be able to print this. The Adobe print settings I used to get precise print size is: Actual size and let document choose paper size.

I hope this is useful :)

Download

Last edited:
Can you make this downloadable?
You can now buy very high qual scope tracking targets in mil & moa

1640191579335.png