• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS Ruling......

woogie_man

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2010
Fargo, ND
So what do the miscreants of the hide think is going to happen?

My company is already going hard with the mandates and are talking about doing them privately no matter what. So after over 7 years of employment and being treated like garbage along the way this happens. Have been looking for something else, but many are the same way, with less pay.

Really wish there were more companies that were giving these "mandates" the finger. With a wife and two kids I am stuck between a rock and a rock. Need to bite my tongue and get a new job asap.

What are you guys seeing and doing?

Gov likes to rule in favor of gov sadly.

And it’s the natural power struggle with government, gov will always want more power, which comes from you having less rights and money and then having more, problem is with all the indoc from gov run schools people don’t see gov as a steward who must be kept in their place, most see gov as a parent or god like figure these days.

Eventually every company will require it so they don't get sued by workers for not having it. SC is just another political arm of the machine. At least you get to experience what other people put up everyday in communist countries. Webster's Dictionary will have to redefine the word "Freedom", no big deal it should of been changed years ago anyway.

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave

Yeah that is what I am finding everywhere I look..... there really are no options when looking to support yourself.

The thing that sucks don is that if the courts do fuck us over, and I have very little faith that the wont, it will be mandatory to show it. This shit is getting stupid and like was said before, is going to cost a ton of people their jobs and lively hood.

Really wish some of the individual states would stand up and tell the feds to screw off. Kind of like some of them did under Trump, and then proceeded to do what they wanted to do.

My company has thus far said that they will not comply with any mandate, it’s a pretty big company too that not only has a hand in almost everything logistics and pickup/delivery related in this country, also has many threads here (and elsewhere) with its name in the heading.

If it was just my wife and I and my kids were older, they are 9 and 5, I wouldn't be worried as the wife, and I would be just fine. But with the kids it really screws me and my family. My wife was harassed into getting the J&J shot early last year due to her being a teacher. The school wasn't requiring it, but her coworkers were basically harassing her, and she got it to just not hear about it.

If things start getting stupid, I am looking at doing something to keep the stability of my family. I know that may make me a pansy, but the stability of my family comes first. It pains me to even consider this option as these shots don't do a fucking thing. How long are most willing to fight and potentially cause harm to their families? I know the founders would have been stacking bodies like cordwood right now, and chasing these tyrants out of town tarred and feathered.

Reactions: kmckinnon
Our state attorney general is suing the potato head administration for try to force this.
As is ours here in ND, but not expecting to much when the opposite party has been lying, cheating, and stealing for years. And the fact that most people don't give a damn about it..... is quite sad. Sadly may be a generation or two until things really change.

Reactions: Expert684
So the State AGs suing fed gov, where’s that law suit going to be heard??? SCOTUS, of course. One big circle jerk.

woogie_man

It appears that 9 million Americans have quit their jobs over the past few months (Sept, Oct, Nov). No, I did not fact check.
Between a rock and a rock is going to be a challenge. Call all your family into a "Meeting", regardless of age.
Explain to them you may be out of a job soon.
Prepare for a crash landing (financially).
Unload as much debt as you can. Sell off the play toys (jet ski, 4 wheeler, snow machine, etc)
If you are renting explain the situation to your land lord.
If you have a mortgage, set aside enough funds to pay it for 3 months.
Your employer is going to expect more and give less. It is what it is.
Put together your disaster plan. You are behind the curve formulating a plan. Millions of Americans are living their plan today.
Educate yourself on getting by on a shoe string budget.
Research the medical care plans available to keep you and your family in good health.
I'm sure we will get some more input from other members who have lived through hard times.
What is your skill / trade / job description ?

Hang in there

If it was just my wife and I and my kids were older, they are 9 and 5, I wouldn't be worried as the wife, and I would be just fine. But with the kids it really screws me and my family. My wife was harassed into getting the J&J shot early last year due to her being a teacher. The school wasn't requiring it, but her coworkers were basically harassing her, and she got it to just not hear about it.

If things start getting stupid, I am looking at doing something to keep the stability of my family. I know that may make me a pansy, but the stability of my family comes first. It pains me to even consider this option as these shots don't do a fucking thing. How long are most willing to fight and potentially cause harm to their families? I know the founders would have been stacking bodies like cordwood right now, and chasing these tyrants out of town tarred and feathered.

Sounds like a plan assuming you won't be one of those that suffer from adverse reactions. Things could prove less stable for your family should you lose your health vs. losing your current job.

Something to consider since the "Safe and Effective" branding is already struggling to stand the test of time.

If things start getting stupid, I am looking at doing something to keep the stability of my family. I know that may make me a pansy, but the stability of my family comes first.
You first obligation as a man is your family's well being. The question is what is worse, losing your job or taking a chance on the shot? That is your call. If your job sucks, then you should find another one but you shouldn't do it because of the insistence of taking the shot. Reality is more and more companies will require it and the number of companies that won't require it will get smaller and smaller. I may be wrong but I can see this is where it is going.

Anyone that tells you that you're a pansy for putting your family first deserves an ax handle across the skull

Last edited:
I think the scarier thing is what this may do for other issues on govt control. If they say the govt has the authority to issue a vaccine mandate, what do they do next? I think it will embolden them to issue mandates on gun control among other things. Shit will go south fast.

So what do the miscreants of the hide think is going to happen?

My company is already going hard with the mandates and are talking about doing them privately no matter what. So after over 7 years of employment and being treated like garbage along the way this happens. Have been looking for something else, but many are the same way, with less pay.

Really wish there were more companies that were giving these "mandates" the finger. With a wife and two kids I am stuck between a rock and a rock. Need to bite my tongue and get a new job asap.

What are you guys seeing and doing?
Op if you can pass a drug screen, background,are not an idiot and willing to travel send me a message.

woogie_man

It appears that 9 million Americans have quit their jobs over the past few months (Sept, Oct, Nov). No, I did not fact check.
Between a rock and a rock is going to be a challenge. Call all your family into a "Meeting", regardless of age.
Explain to them you may be out of a job soon.
Prepare for a crash landing (financially).
Unload as much debt as you can. Sell off the play toys (jet ski, 4 wheeler, snow machine, etc)
If you are renting explain the situation to your land lord.
If you have a mortgage, set aside enough funds to pay it for 3 months.
Your employer is going to expect more and give less. It is what it is.
Put together your disaster plan. You are behind the curve formulating a plan. Millions of Americans are living their plan today.
Educate yourself on getting by on a shoe string budget.
Research the medical care plans available to keep you and your family in good health.
I'm sure we will get some more input from other members who have lived through hard times.
What is your skill / trade / job description ?

Hang in there

Have been stocking up on quite a bit of stuff to help out.
Only debt is our house, and far to much to pay off at this point.
Currently work as a technician building robots, as well as a maintenance tech. College called it Automation Technician.... so building and maintaining automated machines. So there are plenty of jobs out there, but the vast majority of them are requiring the same thing. Hoping that things get so fucked up that people realized the screw up and work fast to fix things.

well for all of you compromising your principles, i hope it works out for you. in my life, EVERYTIME i compromised my principles, it never ended well for me. it ALWAYS blew up in my face…the longer it took, the more problems it created.

you get the shot to stay employed…..what happens if the complications from it cause health issues that mess you up? making the assumption that it is as simple as taking the shot, and moving on with your life might be a huge mistake.

my point is, think these things through, all aspects. then do what you think is right for you and your family. just make sure you have been honest with yourself about it.

I think the scarier thing is what this may do for other issues on govt control. If they say the govt has the authority to issue a vaccine mandate, what do they do next? I think it will embolden them to issue mandates on gun control among other things. Shit will go south fast.
Exactly. Expect the filibuster to be killed soon. Forums like these...bye. They will find a way to shut down churches. Trains & camps...

two years ago, if i would have described what would be happening today, no one (including myself) would have believed they would be so brazen. i mean, i always knew they’d put their opposition on cattle cars if they could; i just never imagined it would move so fast with so little opposition. OR that it would have gotten as far along as it has. so with that in mind……

if nothing else, i pretty much know that the next two years it’s going to get way stupider-to the point we wont believe what we are seeing.

Alex Jones tonight "Coming after you with injections or lead".

He may be right.

Now that is down right scary! And what is worse is that Alex Jones is typically right on these things.

I knew things were going to be getting bad under this douche bag, but never could have imagined that it would get this far this fast. Hopefully this is the kick in the nuts people need to wake up and stand up.

Just so everyone knows, there is a hell of a lot of jobs out there. Might not be your dream job but there are jobs. I know of many of them personally. Maybe that's just in AL, I do know our state is better off than many. Just wanted to point this out, not making light of anything or anyone's position. It all sucks big time. We should have done something about this crap a long time ago.

Op if you can pass a drug screen, background,are not an idiot and willing to travel send me a message.
This right here. This is what it is going to take. Like minded people getting together and helping other like minded people. We're going to have to form a breakaway economy. I'm no scholar on the topic but I know enough of history to know it's been done before.

I may be posting a job wanted ad here before long. Rumor going around my company is about to require the jab sometime this month.

Haven't really followed as I have a card in my pocket that says I can do whatever I want.

Is the question of a mandate, a mandate on employers/employees, .gov employees or literally the legality of .gov stating that you are by law required to get a vaccine?

If the last one, shit will get interesting as I know other than myself, a lot of people who under absolutely no circumstance would get the vaccine.

Haven't really followed as I have a card in my pocket that says I can do whatever I want.

Is the question of a mandate, a mandate on employers/employees, .gov employees or literally the legality of .gov stating that you are by law required to get a vaccine?

If the last one, shit will get interesting as I know other than myself, a lot of people who under absolutely no circumstance would get the vaccine.

In practicality it's an injection mandate for all citizens using various means to accomplish. The government themselves stated that by forcing employers/fed employees/contractors it is a "workaround" law to get all of society injected.

What was presented before SCOTUS was two issues. OSHA and CMS rules. On paper the OSHA mandate is for employers to require frequent testing and masks for purebloods, the "vaccinated" get an exemption from these requirements. The other half is CMS pulling medicare/medicaid reimbursement for health facilities that don't require workers to get injected.

In practicality it's an injection mandate for all citizens using various means to accomplish. The government themselves stated that by forcing employers/fed employees/contractors it is a "workaround" law to get all of society injected.

What was presented before SCOTUS was two issues. OSHA and CMS rules. On paper the OSHA mandate is for employers to require frequent testing and masks for purebloods, the "vaccinated" get an exemption from these requirements. The other half is CMS pulling medicare/medicaid reimbursement for health facilities that don't require workers to get injected.

So its the same situation we keep finding ourselves in, think that there is a clear cut rationale response to and then get told the opposite.

In America, if person A doesn't like what Person B is/isn't doing, but other than 'feelings' and not liking it Person B is not effecting person A in any way, Person A and B would simply agree to disagree and both move on with their lives.

Instead, in the clown world we live in, Person B is instructed to stop doing whatever they were doing because Person A has a problem with it.

Go get vaccinated and all that shit if you want, I wont stop you. Yet somehow your life preserver won't work unless I'm wearing mine? yeah go fucking die in a fire.

Anyone following Kazakhstan?

That revolution started when the gov made a mandate that people couldn’t withdraw money from the bank without a vax card.

Isn’t going well for the former government.

I predict that in the US.

Ours isn't that blatant yet, but they sure have bit off way more than they can chew and the facade is rather weak. I wonder what happens right before/after mid terms because they're literally going to lose everything.

I can't even figure out whats next because its like one of those parody sites running out of content because we're actually doing dumber shit than even they can come up with.

I'm also curious as to what reach any ruling from SCOTUS would have and how its interpreted. This is the next 'route' as all they really have left to do is to basically overtly threaten us.

Reactions: godofthunder

That revolution started when the gov made a mandate that people couldn’t withdraw money from the bank without a vax card.

I doubt they would do a harsh cutoff like that right away. Our government/banks would more likely creep into that, add some extra taxes/fees unless you show a QR code. E.G. All checking accounts now must pay $99 a month to maintain their status, but showing covid passports give you a -$90 coupon. Possibly offload transaction fees onto the customer. Fees continually increase every new "COVID Variant" cycle. Max withdrawal limits I certainly see in the near future.

I expect retailers to start doing this as well. You can shop, but you don't get the discount from the 20%-50% baseline price increases without a passport. Makes it seem like a positive thing where you save money by showing your mark of the beast QR code.

There are several points to ponder. 1 what has to be determined is if the Constitution is worth fighting and dying for . If it is it has to be by a large enough majority to considered a just cause. If not then use it for toilet paper and quit bitching ! 2' If the alleged majority spoke on the election day ,what right do conservatives have to dispute that."3"Perception is reality to a large and sick portion of society"in my opinion"this perspective you cannot blast out of their heads.Prompt ,and swift action was needed decades ago now is way too late.As morally bankrupt as this country has become who is going to listen to person preaching discipline ?"4" A government is only an extension of it's society ,that being the case if our collective stupid ,corrupt ,and indifferent are the ruling class we deserve everything we get !!

Reactions: Romeo458
FB_IMG_1641773159085.jpg

Been spiraling downward for a while, but the violence/revolution started when the gov made a mandate that people couldn’t withdraw money from the bank without a vax card.

This right here...

The MSM tried to dodge having to explain WHY the revolt happened, but it was obvious. Something had pissed the people off enough that they beheaded police officers and incinerated them alive in the streets. That is real anger, not because some shadowy foreign agency colluded and told them to engage in such actions...

If the states can do it, why can't the feds? What's the difference between wearing gloves and taking a vax?
No way those justices are that retarded? Are they are playing mental gymnastics trying to come up with a way to rule for the vax?

"It's a tax"... never mind. Fuck.