• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS Ruling......

i can’t be overly elated at their decision. health care workers are citizens too, and saying they dont have the same rights as other career fields is as wrong
This. It wasn't a 100% win. Our military still loses. Healthcare workers lose. Since they ignore the Constitution maybe there is a way they will be forced to hear the Science.
They are pushing hard to kill the Senate filibuster, after fighting hard in 2017 to save it as is. They won't be able to bide time until 2024 when they show their hand 2022.

This. It wasn't a 100% win. Our military still loses. Healthcare workers lose. Since they ignore the Constitution maybe there is a way they will be forced to hear the Science.
They are pushing hard to kill the Senate filibuster, after fighting hard in 2017 to save it as is. They won't be able to bide time until 2024 when they show their hand 2022.

So how did this effect the mil?

FB_IMG_1642124746355.jpg

I need to read Sotomayor's dissent. I want to see if her and the other two communists said humans need to be treated like robots instead of humans.

I need to read Sotomayor's dissent. I want to see if her and the other two communists said humans need to be treated like robots instead of humans.

That sparked my interest as well, and I searched the ruling for "robot" and "machine" and didn't find anything.

The dissenting opinion does read just like their verbal statements last week. All emotion, and shit/weak legal precedent. They closed with:

"As disease and death continue to mount, this Court tells the agency that it cannot respond in the most effective way possible. Without legal basis, the Court usurps a decision that rightfully belongs to others. It undercuts the capacity of the responsible federal officials, acting well within the scope of their authority, to protect American workers from grave danger."

More bullshit of "muh pandemic" and "grave danger".

• Angry
Reactions: BytorJr
Unelected bureaucrats do not run this country. They are supposed to be an advisory agency not a ruling regime. Congress has has bastardized our Republic by ditching their responsibility for the safety. The courts have given them the go ahead with blessings.
There's only three equal parts to the government. The corrupted alphabet is not part of that.
Government's goal is to rule so there's no surprise that all three are in on it to satisfy the end goal.
That sparked my interest as well, and I searched the ruling for "robot" and "machine" and didn't find anything.

The dissenting opinion does read just like their verbal statements last week. All emotion, and shit/weak legal precedent. They closed with:

"As disease and death continue to mount, this Court tells the agency that it cannot respond in the most effective way possible. Without legal basis, the Court usurps a decision that rightfully belongs to others. It undercuts the capacity of the responsible federal officials, acting well within the scope of their authority, to protect American workers from grave danger."

Unelected bureaucrats do not run this country. They are supposed to be an advisory agency not a ruling regime. Congress has has bastardized our Republic by ditching their responsibility for the safety. The courts have given them the go ahead with blessings.
There's only three equal parts to the government. The corrupted alphabet is not part of that.
Government's goal is to rule so there's no surprise that all three are in on it to satisfy the end goal.

No disagreement from me on the above.

She thinks the government has the right to dictate medical policy to private companies. That's fascism.

They picked the wrong vehicle to do it in with OSHA, it would have been more damaging to the president's Executive powers if this was an executive order and it was struck down. It would have saved heath workers too but they did it through HHS having control of medicaid and Medicare funding.

The way I read it if you are a doctor or hospital that doesn't take those funds, you're out of the mandate as you're a private employer.

The way I read it if you are a doctor or hospital that doesn't take those funds, you're out of the mandate as you're a private employer.

Correct on the above. Unfortunately this will still cover 95% of healthcare facilities and providers because CMS makes up almost 60 cents of every $1.00 of money spent on healthcare on an annual basis.

Surgery centers, cash based providers (not that many), and physician owned hospitals who dont take CMS based reimbursement will probably be the only groups who can tell the mandate to go fuck off.

No disagreement from me on the above.
My only disagreement is that governments main function is to amass as much control as possible while also expanding its purview.

Some styles of government just do it at a slower pace.

Correct on the above. Unfortunately this will still cover 95% of healthcare facilities and providers because CMS makes up almost 60 cents of every $1.00 of money spent on healthcare on an annual basis.

Surgery centers, cash based providers (not that many), and physician owned hospitals who dont take CMS based reimbursement will probably be the only groups who can tell the mandate to go fuck off.

Afaik, Cms already had vaccine requirements for workers. And in some cases it extended to vendors and suppliers.

Afaik, Cms already had vaccine requirements for workers. And in some cases it extended to vendors and suppliers.

Correct. I'm technically on the vendor side, and most if not all of our hospitals are requiring papers.

I am still in awe that our system of government is going to allow a dicktator to destroy the lives of so many citizens without any real push back.

What happened to checks and balances?
What happened to Checks and Balances? the guy that people idolize as "honest Abe" declared war on the Constitution and overthrew the primary check and balance - state power to counteract a runaway Federal government.

Since then it's been the Federal hegemony vs the individual you and the individual me, which is why nobody stands up to the monolith. No ally or power has our backs

These people need to be reminded that they work for us. They are not above us in anyway, and should be made to remember that. Maybe that is why they are putting up a wall around the white house. Seems these ass hats either know something is coming, or are planning on doing something that will really set people off.

Either that or they are planning on doing what the Kazakhstan government did. Honestly wouldn't put it past these wanna be tyrants.

So the Feds can spend their way out of the Constitution?

"Take our bribe, which we took from you in the first place, than I will own your soul."

This split decision is a fuck up.

Just making more money for their lawyer buddies.

I quit taking federal funds 20 years ago because of the bullshit involved. I don't have to overtreat and lie to make money on the shitty reimbursement and man hours needed to get paid....I also sleep good at night. I wouldn't require my staff to get the vaccine regardless and will never take it myself but I am not beholden to some conglomerate, insurance corporate or the government. My type of practice, which used to be the norm, is becoming a unicorn. A linear correlation to that trend in healthcare is that quality of care is rapidly diminishing. PA's and NP's do 75% of what real fully trained physicians used to do 20 years ago. Costs you more for the care but makes the corporate healthcare masters stacks of money.

Reactions: BufordTJustice
I quit taking federal funds 20 years ago because of the bullshit involved. I don't have to overtreat and lie to make money on the shitty reimbursement and man hours needed to get paid....I also sleep good at night. I wouldn't require my staff to get the vaccine regardless and will never take it myself but I am not beholden to some conglomerate, insurance corporate or the government. My type of practice, which used to be the norm, is becoming a unicorn. A linear correlation to that trend in healthcare is that quality of care is rapidly diminishing. PA's and NP's do 75% of what real fully trained physicians used to do 20 years ago. Costs you more for the care but makes the corporate healthcare masters stacks of money.

Show me the practice that cuts itself from the govt tit.....and I will sign them up for my yearly turn of the head and cough.

So how did this effect the mil?

This can only help those not in medical care taking fed funds.

The way I see it SCOTUS said two things that struck me.

1. They recognized the shot is irreversible and the fact that mandating an irreversible medical procedure needs some serious scrutiny. Its a good direction to be thinking fucking rationally finally.

2. They recognized that issues such as this need legislative debate. The body closest to the people needs to be accountable. Should such an issue come up for debate....well than your representative and senator should feel the heat of your side and realize their "career" will be determined by their vote.

The first point leaves the door open for the medical people........SCOTUS needs to hear actual doctors debate the reality of this "vaccine" and be shown how making the comparison that this is the small pox vaccine is not realistic. Mandating a vaccine should also require that it be safe AND effective.

Reactions: TurboTrout
They are out there. They will be a thing of the past in the near future though. Very few practitioners own there own practice and call the shots so to speak any more. It's no different than farmland turning into cookie cutter developments....just too much money in selling out. It's only possible in small town USA any more unless you are a fee for service cosmetic kind of practice.

They are out there. They will be a thing of the past in the near future though. Very few practitioners own there own practice and call the shots so to speak any more. It's no different than farmland turning into cookie cutter developments....just too much money in selling out. It's only possible in small town USA any more unless you are a fee for service cosmetic kind of practice.

By design.

Growing up we had a GP.

All the basic family sniffles and yearly physicals where handled by this one man on the first floor of the big victorian he lived in. I dont even recall if he had a receptionist.

I think on occasion my father traded plumbing word for Dr work.

Cant have that these days. It was a one man show. It didnt include the paper pushing "value added" paperwork that added jobs and insurance kickbacks to politicians while doing nothing to enhance your health care.

Reactions: woogie_man
SCOTUS needs to hear actual doctors debate the reality of this "vaccine" and be shown how making the comparison that this is the small pox vaccine is not realistic. Mandating a vaccine should also require that it be safe AND effective.
they dont need to hear ANY of that. what they NEED to do, is look at the constitution, and deem it unconstitutional. period. doctor testimony had ZERO effect on whether it is constitutional or not.