• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Scouting Future Hunting Zones

Re: Scouting Future Hunting Zones

saw some of this guys other pictures, said he was hunting varmints, in tac vest stuffed with magazines and had his AR with him and was sweating like a dog. apparently hes a tatto artist also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ViperCommand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This has got to be one of the funniest threads I've seen in awhile.
</div></div>
couldnt stop laughing from the first page to the last. ive read it like three times now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbateman™</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whoreable</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hiking and shooting varmints of opportunity at 8,000feet

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

</div></div> </div></div>
is it just me or does it look like he dragged all his rifles through gravel?

Man, I just finished beating call of duty black ops II, but I don't remember the deer stalker mission...