• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Scratching my head... WHAT THE ... ???

Krieger Barrel With Custom Fluting. One of a kind piece, the fluting is amazing!

Technically this statement is accurate.

Though it's damn expensive for a tomato stake compared to rebar.

The “artist” who came up with the idea.
Gotta make something light, cause IT cant handle any more weight......

9F28F0C8-1B08-417C-A928-CBFD54158CF4.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Looks like it might have been a deal gone south for the seller he has 22-250 reamer unused and go gauges fro sale also.

Yup looks like something that would come out of Lowville N.y..

On the theme of WTF! Here is another that I found while drifting around on Utube.

Got to be almost as funny, I think he wanted help "fixing" it.

• Haha
Reactions: BCX
Pretty sweet deal. The seller has that beaut, a reamer, and a headspace gauge. Seems to be an extravagant way to make a metal flower but I don't understand alot of people's idea of art.

Now I know what guys that post in the PX.....

"WTB - Take off barrels"

They practice their machine work and for shits and giggles se if the can sell them to recoup some cost for tooling wear.

Well I just made an offer... Hope it comes through. $4.50.

All you guys on here need to go and make an offer of similar dollar amount

Really interested to know if this guy is serious in thinking he has something unique? 🤔

If he has volume, sims metal will give him $110aud per tonne......

Yeah I know. Probably due to the counter offer I sent him.

With a note that said basically before you flute any more barrels go do your research on the stuff done around the late eighteen hundreds of the turn of the century. ( wish I could find those old documents...)

My guess is, he had a friend make a bid so we didn't have to put up with our bullshit anymore... LOL

Yeah I know. Probably due to the counter offer I sent him.

With a note that said basically before you flute any more barrels go do your research on the stuff done around the late eighteen hundreds of the turn of the century. ( wish I could find those old documents...)

My guess is, he had a friend make a bid so we didn't have to put up with our bullshit anymore... LOL
I hope his friend wins so that the seller has to pay eBay final sale fees and relisting fees.

He disnt fuck it up so maybe he paid 300 for it fucked up???? Even better!!!! Ask him who fluted it... was it a quality gunsmith???

If he would take alot less for the thing it would be interesting to chamber it and shoot just for kicks ....

Yeah, it's not like it looks like all of the other barrels for sale. The guy is a dick selling a piece of crap and he knows it. I hope his bud shoves it up his a$$ when he can't get his money back.