• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Screw the gorilla, 11yo vs bear.

"Screw the gorilla." What a lead-in! LMAO!

It was a little unclear but I think only the first round was birdshot. Slugs may have followed. But I bet poppa is proud of his boy. These days there are a lot of grown men who would have frozen in the fetal position.

When I lived up there, a lot of the Inuit and Eskimo in Alaska used .222 Rem's for everything up there. Us non-natives are the ones that seem to need a big hammer. The only place since I was a kid that I saw piles of .222 on the shelf like you'd see 30-06 today.

It was a little unclear but I think only the first round was birdshot. Slugs may have followed. But I bet poppa is proud of his boy. These days there are a lot of grown men who would have frozen in the fetal position.

I was unclear also. I think you would have to be with in 15ft for birdshot to work. Either way, thumbs up to the young man and his family for teaching/training him.

When you eat nothing but granola...you are granola
beartent.jpg

Yet another instance of how you shouldn't act like granola in bear country
unnamed-7.jpg
Five pics after this one this dude was dead, or at least in the process of it. The bear was thinking's, " Hmm, this don't need any sugar...but some cream on top might be nice..."

Last edited: