• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCROTUS strikes again

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Yet none of the black robe staists or their Stasi enforcers miss a check.

EC9A3DB2-F9A1-469A-B68E-B72922EA00E0.png
    D6555819-140B-4246-8034-1F794FAAD1F9.png

All of the popular restaurants and bars in my area are being forced to close early because of short staff. Nobody wants to work. HIRING NOW signs are EVERYWHERE, but no applicants, or applicants are ghosting. Everybody stuffing their faces with gubmint cheddah...

A whole new generation of mindless mooks who cannot do anything in life without government support and guidance 24/7, voting when they are told how to vote, eager to exchange any bit of liberty for juicy government dick, and who will not hesitate to turn any suspected nonconformists in to the authorities for more free shit.

Meanwhile for the past year + while the government has been letting people steal rent from their landlords, the cities and governments all wanted prompt full payment of property taxes.

If you look at what is happening in the rest of the market, this is being done for a purpose. They are trying their best to destroy all small landlords and force them to sell out to big Chinese money corporations who will then pretty much own america.

The greedy thieves enjoying this will have nobody to blame but themselves when the new Chinese owners won't rent to deadbeats and even if they would, they couldn't afford the "new rates" the corporate monopolies can command.

We are no longer a country of laws, but of men. Let’s hope we can get some divine intervention to turn this around.

Meanwhile for the past year + while the government has been letting people steal rent from their landlords, the cities and governments all wanted prompt full payment of property taxes.

If you look at what is happening in the rest of the market, this is being done for a purpose. They are trying their best to destroy all small landlords and force them to sell out to big Chinese money corporations who will then pretty much own america.

The greedy thieves enjoying this will have nobody to blame but themselves when the new Chinese owners won't rent to deadbeats and even if they would, they couldn't afford the "new rates" the corporate monopolies can command.

those companies / corporations will be given a taxpayer funded bailout while the normal landowners are hung out to dry

Reactions: Early Cuyler
    We are no longer a country of laws, but of men. Let’s hope we can get some divine intervention to turn this around.

Don't count on some Deity to save humans from the mess they got themselves into.

There is a pretty good chance humans will need to suffer in the mess they made, until enough are fed up and rise up to put their shoulders to the wheel of time once more.

The average idiot class haven't even begun to feel the real effects of what their greed/laziness and stupidity have put in motion.
    They have to suffer under the full weight of what they created before there is any hope of them not actively fighting against those who are trying to save the world.

The head Dick Sucker of Komifornia wants to pay everyone's back rent for them, Lets see, either those fucks never had a job and were suckling on the public tit and the checks never quit rolling in, Or they had a job and were making an extra $600 week on unemployment. Now he wants to take the money from the guy that has the rental and give it back to him and say the debt is clear! W.T.F.!!!

Last edited:
    How can they not be paying rent when they are getting checks from the government which is more then they were making normally.

Gotta buy the newest Nikes, cell phone, drugs , alcohol, tattoos and bling instead. Then wait for the next handout.

(all this while the landlords/property owners are getting fucked by an unlawful non eviction order) JMHO

I’d love to know what state that works in.

you would get raped doing that in most of them
    Yep, they would say you weren't providing a habitable domicile with out a front door and allow them to not pay rent until it was fixed.

Yep, they would say you weren't providing a habitable domicile with out a front door and allow them to not pay rent until it was fixed.
    They can make you pay 3x the monthly rent to them here if they haven’t paid rent and you do something mean like cut the water or electric.

meanwhile of you are a second late paying your electric Bill the utility can cut it off immediately

I'm about to start taking capacitors out of all the AC's that go to apartments that people aren't paying nor plan to. Im done with this shit. Ive lost over $200k from this shit.

Ohhhh no no no no no FUCK you.

We've had a shitboot tenant not paying their rent for months now, they don't return our calls, and they didn't even respond to the eviction notice from our attorney telling them to pay the fuck up or get the fuck out.

It's not a matter of "they can't pay their rent". It's a matter of "they WON'T pay their rent at this stage. So too bad, so sad, out they go.

ETA: Oh yeah, they did actually finally return our contacts and said "We're getting covid money in the next stimulus, we'll be able to pay rent then!" Thing is, you tell your landlord that ahead of time so we can make arrangements. One of our tenants has an arrangement with us to pay half at the start of the month and half at the middle; she has to have regular hospital visits for a medical issue and since she explained that to us when she started renting, we were able to adjust our terms for her. The tenants who haven't paid? They didn't tell us shit, the rent cheques just stopped coming with no update or explanation. For months. And when you dodge our contact attempts (three different numbers plus texts plus the latest one by the attorney), we're not gonna be tolerant anymore. Y'all didn't keep your terms, we're not keeping you on.

Last edited:
    OK, so the guy's reasoning is that it will end in a month and it will give more time to distribute rental assistance funds. Why do they need to give out rental assistance funds when they having been paying any rent? It should automatically go to the landlords who have been screwed over. Talk about FUBAR.

"Expires in 30 days"

View attachment 7658693

Whether it was one month or a forever, should never have been allowed in the first place.

tenor.gif

Time for an emergency appeal. Since the decision was "it ends in 30 days" and now has been extended this needs review stat.

As Candyx pointed out--we ALL got bills to pay. How come some get off scott free based on whether they rent or own. Equal Protection Under the law MY ASS

The total dysfunction of the government.
    Actually it's a government that has usurped it's design and premis. That fat Fuck Kavenaugh and Roberts knew that this was going to happen. It was a farce from the beginning

When your a landlord you have to get creative since the law is against your rights as the Owner.
    I have a few rentals, And lets just say that NONE of my people that rent from me are dumb enough to cross me. I am easy If you can't pay just tell me and we can work it out. If you stiff me for less than 1000 but leave the place clean im not even gonna chase you for the money.

Gotta buy the newest Nikes, cell phone, drugs , alcohol, tattoos and bling instead. Then wait for the next handout.

(all this while the landlords/property owners are getting fucked by an unlawful non eviction order) JMHO
    and then they yell about how bad it is in this country.

CDC now controlling your property well they let you think its yours. People can live rent free on your property says the CDC , but you still have to pay your bills or else.

They know it’s not legal. It’s a move to appeal to their radical left friends. It will take time for the courts to hear it. They want more time. Landlords are upset about that time.

it’s a clever move. Not legal. But clever.

lesson to landlords, have 3-forever months of funds incase renters are protected.

They know it’s not legal. It’s a move to appeal to their radical left friends. It will take time for the courts to hear it. They want more time. Landlords are upset about that time.

it’s a clever move. Not legal. But clever.

lesson to landlords, have 3-forever months of funds incase renters are protected.
    I wouldn't mind it as long as the people involved are charged with high crimes and misdemeanors Section 4 of Article Two and removed from office if the court deems it illegal.

I have a few rentals, And lets just say that NONE of my people that rent from me are dumb enough to cross me. I am easy If you can't pay just tell me and we can work it out. If you stiff me for less than 1000 but leave the place clean im not even gonna chase you for the money.
    Well duh...you shoot ELR.
    And rumor has it you got an FPV drone with a hefty gimbal to carry your rig.

• Haha
    Reactions: dragman