• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

rdgshooteer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2006
Lewistown, PA
Im home on leave and looking for a range that goes to at least 300 with hopefully no membership due to by the time I get approved Ill be back in WA. I already plan on going out to Mifflin County as I am a member there but dont think the wife will let make more than one maybe two trips out there due to the distance. Im looking to be able to shoot my new rifle more than that while here. Im looking for something in the Berks and surrounding areas. If anyone knows any good ranges and/or wants to go shooting let me know. Just have to wait for the rifle to show now.

Re: SE PA

If you hear of any ranges then I'd be grateful for a heads up. I'd also be interested in paying any land owners fir access if the distances are right (600+).

Thanks. Sounds good Ill send you a PM when I get home the next time and if you want to go out to Mifflin County let me know I can take you as a guest.

Are you looking for a range in Chester County Pa? If so I can help you out at Atglen which has a 500m range...

I was just looking for something that when I come home on vacation I could shoot with out having to deal with the game commission ranges that usually attract most of the retards or driving half way across the state to get to. Mainly the Chester, Berks, Lancaster areas.